Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Marshal town

1 Like

I am about to stab someone

If anyone gets close to me right now i donā€™t think i would be mentally able to stop myself from breaking something of theirs

Failing that, biting them very hard

1 Like

Im not saying i expect the manager to help me close but if im not feeling good and have made that clear then i really donā€™t expect him to say ā€œno. Im doneā€

When i ask him for help

Im this close to walking out and not finishing stuff

But thatā€™s rude to morning crew

I want to take the glasses and plates and throw them on the ground

I am a child

If he had said ā€œno, thatā€™s your jobā€ in his tone he does they i wouldnā€™t be mad at all

Hello Child Illwei.

I am kinda back, still busy.

Like fuck you im done too im the one who has to deal with the customers im the one who has to deal woth all of the problems that happen because you dont do your fucking job and make sure things are running right

Marshall/Illwei are both town, even if brief scrolling tells me Marshall thinks I got tmiā€™d wolf

Hi blade

I need to finish setting the tables but i dont have the self control to not stab him with the forks

I had other reads but I forgot them rn. Lemme work it through.

So Iā€™m not going to touch them

Much hug, service industry suc

The whole ā€œThere must be wolf in Marshal/Areteā€ is a meh take and Iā€™m tired of it. If thereā€™s a player tunnelling another player take your own takes on it rather than handwaving it as an excuse to vote them both out.

1 Like

I need to consider Squirrel because maybe I am wrong on that and being lazy isnā€™t a great thing yeah.