Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I have an insanely narrow scope today because I haven’t posted much yet. XD Like, what do you expect? This is only the 2nd time I’ve been here since D2 started.

Hi! :3 You’re the reason I decided to stop lurking.
You’re in the spotlight atm. Is it fair?

i still dont like your read on nutella
and your aura of desperation to stay afloat
nya

It’s absolutely not fair. XD Or, at least, within the context I’m being dragged there. Like, I completely understand that Vulgard made a bad looking association with me, but I feel like the rest of my ISO should at last cancel some of that suss out, y’know? I don’t feel like anyone (outside of Min who ISO dived me yesterday, JC who knows how I play as town, and Mist who also knows how I play as town) as really attempted to read anything I said D1 outside of stuff that can be used as an excuse to scumread me.

1 Like

Furthermore, there are people saying that they WON’T evaluate me solely on this Vulgard spew that they’re analyzing, but at the same time, I’ve got people saying that they hope that there are ITAs today because ‘they’ve got a lot of players they want to resolve hint hint Moonwink hint

1 Like

You think desperation from me would ONLY come from scum!me?

i already know who I am shooting I think, and given my role, my shot definitely needs more “thought”

@Moonwink stop ignoring me

No, I don’t think you are mafia, and I was going to tell Marshall that she could probably trust you, too, before I got sidetracked with Wisdom and Night.

What do you think about the points I’m making against Nutella? Regardless of how much you are townreading her, do you think I’m being reasonable with why I’m skeptical about Nutella?

i mean
i dont think it would only come from scum!you
but It doesnt really fit with my mental model of vt!you
sure you could be a powerful pr and thats why you want to stay alive
but i get the feeling that you want to stay alive really badly, you know? and I can’t say I know you super well but I dont think youd be this intense as a vanilla townie?
besides the cop out read that youre not vt since its rolemadness

I only skimmed your nutella posts once while half asleep
I’ve been trying to make an unbiased read on you and accounting for all the stuff
i know w/w interactions can be faked and i havent read a jot of vulgard spew
I’ve been trying to not read you based on overall tone goodness/badness, seperate from emotion flow that I think is a legitimate read
about nutella, I think your read on nutella itself is really narrow in scope, perhaps unnaturally so
its excluively about her read on you, not about anything else that shes done this game
and I think her progression on you is really villagery independently of your alignment! and I don’t know how experienced you are with nutella but I kind of think you’d at least… see that perspective, even if you dont villa read her?
Your push on her just
feels to me like grasping on straws

1 Like

Have you forgotten this is a role madness game? No one is a VT in this game if I had to guess.

Oh wait, you addressed this in your post. But still, why would I play like I’m VT if I’m NOT a VT here?

yeah thats not the point
theres definitely a difference between town swear jar and town alignment cop
as town swear jar or some other obviously low power pr (or even maybe mid-power pr) id expect you to play like a vt

Why did u ping me?

Correct, it is exclusively about her read on me. It’s about her read on me and how she’s treated me so far in this game regardless of what I’ve done. It’s about how different it is compared to other games where she’d actually pick out things that could suggest that I was wilding out and, hence worth considering as being town. She’s done none of that here, in spite of how often we’ve played together.

Because I wanted you to see that Nutella was criticizing you for ISO diving me D1 but didn’t actually criticize the content of the ISO dive.

Did people see my read on marl? Feels like everyone just skimmed over it

1 Like

nyeh
its not a terrible response
it doesnt like, negate my wolfread on you
but i also dont think ill get much more about talking with you about this in particular
and i think ive gotten out most of what i wanted to say into the thread
so im not going to continue it for now and focus on other slots

Alright, if you don’t want to talk about Nutella, let’s talk about your reaction to me calling you ‘maybe scum’ and pinging Mist. Because, as I recall, you didn’t like that either. I’d like to know why, especially considering that if you’ve got a mental model of me, it absolutely should include how I like to nakedly call people scum in the early game just to see how they and others (Mist in this case) react. You’ve played many games with me on ToS, so you’ve seen me do this countless times. What was different this time compared to other times?