Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

i honestly entirely forgot you did that because i havent played with you in like
a year i think
when you said it it sounded familiar though
nya

but its not particularly hard to fake especially if youre self-conscious about it

I want you to take a stance on this right now.

Do you think I faked it this game, or do you think it was genuine?

Iā€™ve considered and reconsidered literally every read Iā€™ve had this game so yes I have been able to see your posts from a town pov

I did comment on the content of mins quote dump, in that they were all posts I didnā€™t see much reason to town read particularly

But Iā€™m giving you space. Bladescape is maybe jumping on my push of you now which is a bad look given what he said about me, so.

i mean, above aside about how I think youre a wolf for other reasons and that would bias me towards thinking you faked it

looking at the post itself im mildly inclined to thinking you faked it because your progression on me felt pretty shallow
just the read of ā€œwolf cftrwā€ is
idk
nyeh
but you also did develop off of 2592 re my alana read so
overall unconclusive
i think its just like, 5 posts of your ISO and theyre not heavily AI and could pretty easily go either way independently?

Alright, Iā€™ll go look at the comments you made on Minā€™s quote dump later. Iā€™ll look at Bladescape a little more, too, before coming back to you, just to make sure I still feel good about him.

Iā€™m considering it tbh

1 Like

Moonwink probably town

It was shallow. It was meant to be shallow and ambiguous. I wanted you to scratch your head, wonder wtf Iā€™m doing, and react to it. :3 Do you think it being so shallow automatically implies that itā€™s a fake reaction test?

Also, what other reasons are you wolf reading me outside of the stuff weā€™ve already talked about?

why

no, Iā€™m talking about your conclusion on me after you said it was a reaction test

Which conclusion? :3

Her current posts seems fine and JC town read her

hmm first person he suspects is Arctic

soft defense of Wazza

post to Marluxion

post to Bladescape

post to Marshal

calling my defense on Arctic random in hindsight this was a red flag I ffing knew it

post in response to Squirrel

read on Laserpointer I actually agreed with at the time

post to Marshal

some shade on Min

shades Millium

post to John Carter but gives a lot of takes on others

ā€¦ seems to be against the idea of Min getting townread too quick

posts to Min

ā€¦ does a 180 on his millium read without much thought process on why he now changed his mind

Vulgard votes Squirrel, donā€™t know the context of what the VC was

post to Hippo. tinfoils

tbh I feel like this is wifom

vote on Kyubeyā€¦

to internetstranger

ā€¦scumreads Marshal

more posts to Marshal

post to Arctic

his reads in the rest of this post that I wont quote because of how much space it takes up:

calls Arete Wisdom Wazza laser millium hippo bladescape marluxion town,

says at least one scum in JC and Marshal and in moonwink and nightingale

has me Kyubey Illwei squirrel as null

ā€¦starts to scumread Squirrel

ā€¦ I donā€™t see how Moonwink is spewed scum from Vulgard interactions, I have seen people call them outed scum but still donā€™t really know why. I think Vulgard flip doesnā€™t really say anything about Moonwink

Marshal was very likely to be lynched yet Vulgard decides to leave his vanity wagon to vote Marshal despite saying earlier that he would always vote JC. Feel like this is anti-aligned because if Marshal is scum then Vulgard had every reason to just stay on his vanity wagon

ā€¦though he later switches to Arete

I canā€™t say who I think looks bad based on this ISO but have some ideas of who isnā€™t affiliated with him.

I think Arctic, Min, Wisdom and maaaybe Marshal are spewed from this

this is approximately the only read you made to me about specifically my reaction
at least the only one that i read
nya

honestly with everything being said, and the back forths
I am not to keen on ā€œtheir current posts seem fineā€
What exactly seems fine to you?

question are we playing a game of mafia, or are we just taking everything Vulgard says to heart, and just town reading anyone he has called a wolf, and wolf reading vice versa?

Oh, that, lol. That was me continuing to be troll-y and pushing you a little harder to see what else I could get out of you. :3 That wasnā€™t a real conclusion, so yeah, that was faked.

This has been my main argument from the start though. People ARE scumreading me right now mostly for what Vulgard said and did towards me, not for anything Iā€™ve done or said.

1 Like

And Iā€™m arguing that people should NOT be doing that and should be, instead, actually reading what else Iā€™ve said and done this game and evaluate me based on that.

I sit in a different position here, I think a lot of u defending urself should be NAI, because any competent player would go the motions regardless of their alignment

though honestly I dont really understand what is so telling about any of Vulgards statements about you