Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I haven’t done a huge amount of reading over EoD, i’ve put it off a lot because when I do it makes me mad but I can look at it.

I thought you looked good from it, nutella seemed extremely towny aswell. It’s hard to say for people a bit farther back from the actual End of Day because I don’t know squirrels alignment but yeah

I also think wazza’s vote on me is like very bad because it put wagons in the tie zone and her reasoning being “purely JC” feels like a last minute justification to say oops

yeah I figured that one out

if laser is aelin she is just always town ngl

1 Like

what do you think about my marl point

1 Like

i dont know what your marl point is but if I did im sure i’d love it

(this is my way of asking you to quote it / rehash it)

JohnCarter, a player with more knowledge about how Moonwink plays than anyone else here, town read her and got night killed.

It should be enough of a reason to deem her as being town for the time being.

1 Like

Would you believe me if I said you were still pawsitively incorrect?

Programmer’s Note: I am nyat dropping the gimimick. I like it too much and it mildly amuses me that people thought I was kat for so long.

ok now i think alana is town

Like, your question was “Why did you call Moonwink town”.
And that’s my reason.

Doesn’t matter if it’s good enough for you or not, it’s still my reasoning. Doesn’t get more real than that.
@Millium

hun it is literally in the post you just replied to

not really

there’s only so many people who could do such an aggressively furry catgirl nya gimmick while also knowing this many fol injokes and you make a lot of them.

Your playstyle is also incredibly linny with you trying to orchestrate stuff and ask questions and flesh things out I am almost certain I got this one ngl. Sleep schedule also fits way more.

Also if you actually aren’t kat your “im not kat” post is super good look too cuz

like my whole read was kinda predicated on that and this is shutting that down which is something I don’t think wolves would want to do

2 Likes

Town:
Arctic
Marshal
Alana
Moonwink
Illwei
Bladescape

It’s not ordered in any way. Doesn’t really matter either. They’re all town anyway. ^^
It’s not a game solve quite yet but it’s a start!

1 Like

Fine, you got me. Are you happy right meow?
I’m still going to gimmick and you are powerless to stop me.

how do i drop the bombshell of i still kinda want to kill marshal lol

ouch thats embarrasing

also I think it still makes marl look worse with how he immediately went from “Marshal is town town town” to “kill marshal if arete v” and think his shift makes perfect sense in the world where he wants to kill whoever of me/arete is left instead of being forced into defending me. I also kinda think wolves just wanted me to die more that day so marl flipping makes more sense there too.

lmfao

thankfully that awkward D1 phase is over so I feel more comfortable now

It would also help if you tell me about the other players’s playstyles and meta

I’m not gonna make a huge thing predicated on wolves wanting arete alive over me because it’s v/v wagons and realistically wolves are going to be scattered along there but I genuinely think they were hoping I would go over instead of arete

1. because I wasn’t wrong on, like, literally everything we know so far
  2. because I am a lot lot harder to kill if I want to live
1 Like

lol

this is literally my top town plus five names i marked red overnight
im on marshal prob v now and lighter on alana/moonwink but like
illwei and blade have NO reason to be here

do it by posting some rhetorical question asking how you could say the fact that you still want to kill me

1 Like

You don’t! Shove it right back up there in that tiny skull nya~
I’ve been thinking about Marshal vs Arete all day and while upon seeing Arete’s flip I wanted to terminate her existence immediately, a large part of that was that I couldn’t believe town!Arete and town! Marshal would be that wrong. On the other paw, I have liked Marshal a lot more today and this isn’t how I think she reacts as wolf after being on the receiving end of an Arete tunnel.

blade comes into today with so much holier than thou attitude about arete/marshal being v/v, but while it was happening he was perfectly content to…basically not play, he dropped his triple vote on squirrel and just sat back and let the carnage happen

he also came into today engaging me in bad faith and quickly dropping it and then deciding to hop on the moonwink push

he’s just not town

/vote bladescape @Nyarchmage

1 Like