Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

(although probably if im healed im gonna die n2 at this point anyway)

Powering On (Fully)

Programmer’s Note: I am still drifting in and out of sleep and probably not in the best mindset to play mafia at the moment. On the other paw, I will persevere. If anyone else still calls me katze I will annihilate them with full LASER force.

HI KATZE

I’m pretty sure I said I wolfread arete already atp so this could be reinforcing it

This was to arete

stuff below this is mainly what i was reffering to tho

again this isn’t something I hugely beleive in but a lot of this feels like trying to orchestrate what happened between me and arete and hyping up my side of it

it’s enough to make me not be able to trust LASER fully

also @LASERpointer why did you lie about not being kat

If I have to out myself to stop this I will be furrious!
<_<

SAME

1 Like

I will actually slam my head into a wall repeatedly until I die from blunt force trauma and you will have to live with that

1 Like

hate 2 drop truthbombs but this is

1. funny post
  2. something I couldn’t see basically any other candidate for your account doing. We were the original hot saucers

like you just straight up are katze sorry

1 Like

Oh fuck I have to do that now don’t I

WAIT
YOU ARE AELIN

HJAHAHHAHA

1 Like

Yeah ok I got this one

fair

@Marshal based on you arete being v/v who do you think looks worse/better from eod1

think this would be a pretty useful insight fypov but i dont think you’ve really talked about it other than blade

i also think it’s really weird for you to suspect marl just because of vul spew since fypov with the wagons being v/v how much marl cared about at first saving you and then at eod saving arete should be a really good look for him

I didn’t think anyone would actually believe it this much nya~
I kept going with it and making refurences only kat would know! Because it’s funny :3
But nyegative ghost rider if I push myself to champze standards I will burn out in flames and die
I am nyat kat and you all will have to settle yourselves with this!
(Nobody has gotten it right uwu)

oh shit it is aelin

headdesk
headdesk

Nya.

ok this actually seems very different from what you did in the Watership game when you were scum

Nya!
Sorry I’m so good at effortlessly imitating people :3