Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Idk what to make of this post
Pointing it out cause it stuck out to me but like
It’s the sort of hedgy read I think almost always comes from a wolf, but idk if it comes specifically from wolf!Marshal after there was already discussion on Wisdom’s slot earlier
Will sleep on it and think more later but it’s kinda icky sounding just because of the hedge
I’d have to see if Marshal gave any earlier takes on wisdom just to make sure this lines up truthfully

1 Like

He didn’t need to do anything honestly, voting out his aprtner is never optimal

“Hey this dude buried our partner, maybe be is a lost wolf”

2 Likes

/vote Misty

#OmGuS :stuck_out_tongue:

@Nyarchmage

Milium claimed ita role, right?

thats most vanilla in game without itas out of all roles

He went from whiteknighting JC kind of early (as per my earlier comment) to hard pushing him when the thread wanted him out and the interactions forced Vulgard to push him hard
So idk, I think it’s totally reasonable to expect a wolf to votepark their partner especially if the main pusher is loud town, and then move to vote a townie

But he was a medium
As in, he had access to dead chat
So it isn’t like he was just gonna float around in the thread hoping his dead partner would guess him for bussing

No, they presumed it

Millium, you’ve suspected me all game, why vote Mist when I’m top wagon?

So he can’t type in the dead chat but he can see what’s being said in there
He’d be able to restrategize overnight depending on what’s said, to hint during subsequent days if he needed to

kekw

the hated loud modifier, Wazza/Marshal/Nutella
and Nutella was poisoned

hmmm

im vibing

idk why people keep dropping these jabs at me honestly
first Hyena, and now you

Let me bring something else up:
Wasn’t Marshal the one who said she thought Vulgard and Arete could be w/w? It’s a very gutsy but good statement for a wolf to make if she thinks she’s mostly townread and has sway in the thread, and additionally thinks she’s making that statement about two villagers.

Should there be interest there? Why are they a wolf?

/vote Marshal

@Nyarchmage

You know what, I’m sticking my vote here again until further notice cause I’ve talked myself out of thinking Marshal is town

I think the fact that she’s just voting a slot that’s possibly LHF and just subbed into a slot that was eevee who is notoriously hard to read correctly, is not such a great look when there are other wagons that exist

And it’s fine if she believes it’s worthwhile to actually vote the slot but she’s done no convincing other than saying it should die, iirc
There’s no real case on it and it looks like a placeholder vote that’s a good excuse for a wolf to stay off wagon. So unless BS4215 becomes an actual wagon it’s a wasted vote imo.

2 Likes

I think u want wolves to know who u are so that they dont kill you, I dont think you bury ur partner in hopes dead wolves guess who you are

not like it even matters, since Vulgard pushed marshal, sat on him for a decent while, and when he actually could have died, he switched over to Arete

which in itself doesn’t look good for him, without this fallacious theory

So you think Vulgard would’ve attempted to signal his partners first without actually voting on any of them?

i have no idea what a lost wolf does, but I certainly dont think they seriously try to remove a wolf, so that u “might” be guessed as a lost wolf, to replace them, is asinine to me

1:1 on day 1? nah, maybe a later day phase for the sake of keeping up a town charade

1 Like

That wasn’t a job, it was a genuine question

Ok I see your point
I still don’t think it clears Marshal entirely but yes it would be a bit dumb for Vulgard to basically just replace Marshal on the wolf team
I do kind of think Vulgard already knew he’d move his vote if he needed to, though, and was watching the thread at EoD for that purpose

i think u can be a wolf, yes
I think you have been pretty reactive rather than pro-active
and that’s never a good sign