Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

does this post not inadvertently TMI alana wolf since the check being claimed is a parity check

why would this even be a thing that crosses your mind

1 Like

Like, notice how the post heā€™s referring to has a lost wolf soft in it. For him to then proceed to ask this person if they have anything to say about it is hilarious

2 Likes

What

before this I was firmly in the range of town via consensus and now thereā€™s a lot more serious consideration of me as mafia

it relates to my role. Not saying more, but that will not be an excuse that could possibly be used if they are w/w.

Case me nerd

Eh whatever I think I have fished enough reactions.

I had a 1x track.

I tracked Alana to Marshal.

I thought Alana was the cop who had checked Marshal and decided to try to make cover while outting my information but I see it was misleading.

1 Like

If Iā€™m scum who he was signaling to then literally why would he use my meta to decide that im scum anyway?

this makes zero sense

ur posts suck lmao
get rekt

(the case is 99% vibes and lack of meaningful progressions and that requires effort to compile so nya)
(maybe later)

Not a real thought
the people who wanted to kill you before this incident were me, wind and misty. you townread two of these people

you forgot about me >:(
i dont know when this incident was but i assume it occured during or after the arete wallpost

ā€¦did he ever vote you? Did he ever try hard to get you executed? Did he even do anything after that? Not really. Thatā€™s why I think your a wolf, because the post itself just seems like an excuse to signal to you, which is why he pinged you specifically and had the word lost in it, and is the reason why he tried to get someone else to look at it as well

1 Like

actually I confirm that I did target Marshal. I briefly considered whether your check on me and marshal had to do with my visit to Marshal somehow. I was actually trying to signal this with the ā€˜I might know what is going onā€™-post.

I refuse to say more about my role though.

Night? Millium?
I also think its possible for wolves to want to kill me and still townread me right now with consensus just to CFD me later. Or that iā€™m wrong on certain slots.

this is just a bizarre assumption but okay

And I responded that you were right about it ^^

anyway Iā€™m not cop but yes my target was in fact Marshal

Ima go read that name that I canā€™t spell for the life of me and try to do it without slamming my head against a wall wish me luck

1 Like

Yeah yeah sue me! Alana did a 180 read on Marshal during the night, it made sense to me that a check had happened.
Solve based on that information anyway!

2 Likes

filing legal proceedings as we speak

1 Like

I just got telepathy info that Kyubey is mafia and also a mean person. Weird that that was said in a message but i guess orange games also judge character or something

##/ Vote Kyubey @Nyarchmage

2 Likes