Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Absolutely remove Min from this. I’ll admit that I haven’t read any of their recent stuff, but anytime I have seen them post, I’ve really liked it. That’s probably my strongest townread at the moment.

Maybe remore Milli and Mist, too? I remember liking Illwei very early D1, but they’ve dropped off since then.

I still think Windward could very likely be town for the stuff I talked about earlier.

I’d have to do more reading to remove more.

1 Like

i dont think youve been “restrictive” or unfair at all but im probably the most on your side of anyone this game on p much everything so idk how much my support is worth when you want an unbiased pov

like all your stuff is based in analysis and reasoning, not just like shutting down your wolfreads or anything which i admit even i have done

Yeah more people said min was town, I can sheep that.
Windward seems to be town as well, I’m just aware of him having a strong wolf game. He’s probably town though.

Eh, I haven’t paid attention to it that much, but I read the angst as genuine so it’s true to them regardless of what my opinion would have been.

illwei/alana/marshal/[mist?? bc im thinking of taking moon out again and also prob blade atp, and mist fits with illwei][also prob a 5th but idk]

i have gone back and forth on marshal and the last three so much but i think marshal w makes sense with illwei and alana and a lot of other stuff going on nebulously

ive given up on reading illwei

zori is probably town

also like earlier today i was on board with wind w but now im not feeling it/she could be right about marshal all along

branching universes etc though

Hippopablompoyeetus
BS4215
Kyubey
LASERpointer
Marluxion
Millium
Mistyx
nightingale
Squirrel2412

Okay this is what my list is down to right now. I want to find some kind of consensus here so we can make wagons not terrible.

i really just cant figure out how to make sense of how wisdom’s claim fits with the alana marshal thing until we get a flip, like depending on what alana’s ability is there are different combinations of w/w that make sense with how wisdom went about claiming that it was just super weird

1 Like

idek what to say about it ate is a big soft spot for me

I am still on your list from left over OMGUS me thinks, please reevaluate.

FTR I still don’t townread you but your mech stuff with Alana is confirmed by them which is why you’re off my radar for now.

yea no

this thread is shit and im not interacting w it

See yall in an hour

I know I’m still someone who you have called mafia, but you can even look at my most recent game (Swag City on MU) and I didn’t react the way I did to you when a couple people started scumreading me D2 and onward (Happy, Wisdom at various points, DrZeus, among others), but they never shut me down or told me that I wasn’t contributing anything like you did this game. And those people I listed from that game? They were all town.

wait ok wtf

a) illwei is just obvious mafia at this point come on?
b) why are you still clearing alana and marshal from your ability i dont get it at all??? i feel like youre just wolf with them atp

also mist’s handwave on illwei is cringe, she tried to defend her d1 and then gave up bc she wasnt towny

im prob out for the next hour or more

@arctic
I’m not here to justify you or invalidate them, but my opinion is, sometimes it feels like I’m conversing with a wall

Again, I don’t get salty when I get scumread. I get salty when it’s clear that people aren’t reading my posts or giving me a chance.

Like, even Wisp, who played with me in my Champs game on MU a couple years back can attest that I don’t get angry when I get scumread. They literally scumread me the entire game, and I literally laughed about it the entire time because I knew they were right but nobody else was really catching on.

2 Likes

yeah this is p much what happened

i had her gut town at the start of the game cuz she didnt seem like she was pushing agenda then her posts all day today have been super ???

like wisdom please explain the alana thing because yes she confirmed she targeted marshal, but it wasnt like a cop or whatever you wanted to assume that made them both town, it’s more likely w/w or w/v

i mean
this isnt helping me not pair you with millium and illwei
nya