Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Did you see my claim? Because I distinctly remember trying to signal to you that I was PR, and you didn’t seem to pick up on it either.

No I have no reason to town read you and I never have had. I’m sorry but I haven’t cared that much about solving you and you haven’t been that great to interact with :stuck_out_tongue: It’s not an omgus, you’re just not someone I prioritize to read.

I dropped everything that’s not exactly Alana did an action on Marshal.

yeah i know what youve claimed i mean what is your takeaway from it because clearing either or both of them for it literally makes zero sense

Never lynch Arctic Wisdom Hippo

Nutella Marluxion Wazza Min Millium Squirrel Moonwink probably town too

INightingale’s ‘have you been pocketing me’-post despite me having voiced a scumread her all day today heavily pinged me and should be looked into more.

I think Kyubey’s push on me for the Vulgard flip was opportunistic.

GTH scum is in Kyubey Nightingale Laserpointer Mistyx Bladescape Windward Internetstranger and maybe Millium Illwei Marshal.

i need to not be in thread for a bit too. it’s painful. i strongly think we need to flip alana/marshal/illwei, think that’s at least 2/3 if not 3/3, and i think mist/wisdom/maybe milli are next for being compatible with them, moon too but im letting up on them for now (their claim could be a wolf claim but idk vibes)

2 Likes

why is millium both in probably town and maybe scum

awk

i mean.
if you mean a powerful pr, then sure
my read prob needs rethinking for tomorrow but the claim in and of itself doesn’t make me comfy

also i keep forgetting about the is/bs slot, think its pretty rand, could be bus bait for w!marshal or just lhf v

as for the other alts i have kyubey v and laser pretty null but sorta lean v ish? if mist flips town i’d reexamine laser prob?

1 Like

i have no idea why you think im compatible with either alana or marshal

i pushed alana from the start and then she put me in her poe and never explained why even though i asked her multiple times

and ive been one of the main people bringing marshal up today

ok actually going to eat now flip alana/illwei/marshal please and change da world my final message good bye

1 Like

lol this is

this is an incredibly wolfy read lmfao

agree on this
misty wolfy for treatment of me

you realize nutella is calling us w/w for that right

does that change your thoughts?

Millium is a weak townread for me

everyone calling me obvious mafia in terms of this game
They are all cringe

Not going to say any of you should be abel to read me better because the people wolfreading me are legit wolfreading me based off of Hydra meta. Both Rokon and Arctic are like they played a bad wolfgame when they were hydraing this one time so i can say for sure that they are in their wolf meta and are an obvious wolf right now like guys lets just kill them please

and yet where are the votes on me tbh
so many people want to kill me and yet yall are afraid to go there bc yall know I am going to flip town and are scared of the people who are townreading me?
nah

that’s not it

because more likely Rokon and Arctic are town here, Nut is >rand v i think people are saying purely because of the poison. I think mist is a wolf though.

but both mist and wis tried/are trying to keep me in their towns, and that’s kinda like ??? because if so many people are wolfreading me why isn’t wisdom? What does wisdom see in my posts that no one else does?
but if wisdom was a wolf here, why wouldn’t they be pushing me?

I think I’m the kind of slot that people try to defend in the early game because more likely if I’m alive late game it’s because I’m either a wolf or a designated ML. Don’t understand Misty’s backtrack on me completely but I think that that’s something that was very wolfy of them, saying it was sarcasm regardless of if it was or not, it’s a really strange time to make a comment like that sarcastically.

1 Like

nah i still think you’re a wolf

I think your treatment of me was wofly

I think alana is just mafia because if they were a town role that targeted marshal their role would be very niche and they would have specific reason for doing so which i think they would be eager to claim to explain why

@alana please please claim if you are town, you aren’t going to get anticlaimed because there are much more townread slots that have claimed. it’s incredibly suboptimal if you are town and don’t claim here, because if you are town you must have had a very niche reason to target marshal and i want to know what it is

re: moonwink - i feel like moonwink’s ate is actually justifiable and can see why they think they have been mistreated, i’m also willing to buy the claim for now

marshal’s ate however did not feel warranted esp because it was triggered by moonwink’s own post - i feel like if marshal actually had a problem with my play as strong as she’s making it out to be i think it would have came about unprompted (there’s also the fact that i genuinely do not think i have been uncharitable at all towards marshal and this is an attempt to guilt trip me but obviously this point may be biased) and i still don’t see how she can believe i have been forcing my reads anywhere or blocking her out and demonize this behaviour after tunneling arete yesterday

1 Like

please wait your turn I can only vote one person at a time

and yes i did realize that i just choose to ignore it because i think you’re a wolf so if nut thinking we’re w/w will get you killed then I’ll oblige