Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

maybe that’s the anticlaim

idk what you thought would happen just openclaiming for literally no reason

Oh by the way the mafia replacement role 100% has hidden abilities not shown on the flip

2 Likes

I legitimately believe squirrel skipped btw considering that was their very first post itg
and then I read Alana’s interactions with squirrel and didn’t rlly like it

ofc marshal gets executed probably but I’m gonnna call attention to squirrel today

Well yes and no
We know a wolf role specifically flavored “Cassie the Corruptor” visited Marshal

this feels far too specific wording

1 Like

btw i checked alana wolfmeta and she seems like pkr-lite in how she treats Villagers Who Are Being Sussed (pretty much always defends them for flimsy reasons)

i think arctic is absolutely spewed town (and also just v in general lol)
and i think wazza could be as well? @Kyubey ur good at spew things i think can u look

for wazza stuff ^
(i made vul green bc she didnt know vul was mafia)

It’s also extremely ballsy to join the thread for the very first time and right away go to your partner’s defense, when they’re getting a lot of heat

this is talking to a villager

For meta reference:

think this makes arctic and millium more likely to be town because i genuinely believee she wasnt sure of their stances on her

anyways hi

4 Likes

well
do you think a town role tampers with the sod post?

or just that something’s withholding it in general?

But like
That is insanely vague and could be anything from tailor to framer to like… Roleblocker?

morl!

1 Like

lightning rod probably

i don’t trust SOD post either, we should vote them

5 Likes

For starters-

FMPoV alanas role probably was 100% clearing for me but now we will never know. I strongly strongly think alana intentionally suicided as to not clear me and post my flip please look at how that wagon formed and how she was driven up into consensus

This is the 1 thing imma need you guys to trust me on obviously you don’t have to do it now but I am basically entirely confident wolves intentionally hellbussed her beyond belief

wolf arso maybe btw

very low kp for this many players

2 Likes

marshal kind of really wolfyy off spew i think?
look at eod1
alana was sitting pretty and in the discussion on the squirrel wagon right up until we cfd’d marsh
the entire wagon except her joined
and she just dropped out fo thread for eod

SPEC CHAT ABILITY TO GIVE HATED MODIFIER IS DISABLED IN MYLO

there’s a chance wolves failed a soup kill
Alana slipped there was a soup kill which I immediately called them out for right after which is why I started to pay attention to the slot

2 Likes

What

also from alana spew there is 100% A CLAIMVIG

DO NOT CLAIM UNLESS YOU NEED TO

THANKS

TOWNIE
BUT I REFUSE TO BELIEVE ITS MYLO