Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

i’m not from spec chat
im just a guest here :joy_cat:
osie game 2.0

i know u arent kat because i know my sister and you aren’t her lol
she wouldn’t find this kind of gimmick funny and there are a lot of non-katze posts in yo iso

you could be aelin i guess but idk its not important to solving u so idc

1 Like

someone wished for me to vote a wolf yesterday and I’m here to grant their command again

/VOTE SQUIRREL

Do you have a time stamp?
Nya~

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 3/10 Chloe (#7652); LASERpointer (#7663); Mistyx (#7698)
Squirrel2412 1/10 Kyubey (#7702)
Not Voting 15 Arctic; bladescape; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium; min; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412; Wazza (#7695); WindwardAway

I have a one post case against squirrel that is stronger than every other case rn

I literally wished this from you two days in a row now

observe

Damn

10:08pm, approximately two hours after EoD.

1 Like

okay anyway the SOD post is sus af, no “spec thinks these are wolves”, no poison, no “Chloe has joined” message, no deaths (I don’t trust it atm)

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

…is that it?

you think scum tampered with the sod post?

yes
I worked very hard on the case
praise me

1 Like

I’m very proud of you

/vote Marshal @Nyarchmage

2 Likes
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 4/10 Chloe (#7652); LASERpointer (#7663); Mistyx (#7698); Squirrel2412 (#7714)
Squirrel2412 1/10 Kyubey (#7702)
Not Voting 14 Arctic; bladescape; BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; Marluxion; Marshal; Millium; min; Moonwink; nightingale; Wazza (#7695); WindwardAway; Wisdom

Chleb!

I never said scum
I just don’t trust it

this wagon formation always kills a wolf

1 Like

the way vulgard specifically softed LW to hippo makes me think wolf him would have realized he was softing? esp because he pointed it out the next day (altho hindsight is great so this last bit is kinda dangerous)

although it’s kinda weak because the soft was in response to hippo posting his LW haiku which i think hippo could have maybe overlooked tbh? especially cuz i don’t imagine him being super active in wolf chat

i think the way he pushed me for thinking i had scumslipped due to claiming a role related to flavor was kinda villaagery? these reasons aren’t rlly great but there’s a bunch other people i’d kill first

1 Like

^ not an openwolf I still am town prob gonna drop a claim/flavor stuff soon not worried about being vigged

have a few thoughts i’ll want ppl to mull over after my death but I am fine with how we are doing and dying 2day