Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

im legit town not even joking ig I can’t stop you guys from trying to spew read me maybe this is my fault and its gonna be like 40something hours of ppl building worlds around me but im actually a villager

1 Like

ask for my reads on slots to prove im not in no spew mode im too lazy to give them myselves

Nya! Regardless of role a disrespectful fuck you to Hippo for that schtick. My claim still stands.
@Arctic

How do you correlate these two thoughts in your head?
I’m obviously not partnered if you actually look closely :3 but that’s another can of biscuits!

Moonwink
Illwei
Rokon
BS

-_-

Add Wind to this!

good point you can join that group too

i thought marshal’s early posts blustering about you were a deliberate attempt to look unaligned

but maybe them trying to figure out who you are coming across as genuine solving is a good look for you

unless you’re also using an alt account in wolf chat lol

1 Like

marshal if you’re town i’m never forgiving you

2 Likes

Why would anyone ever do that nyani? I’d thought about this myself pregame and decided not to on the basis that if I randed wolf I’d much rather reveal myself in the nyame of better strategizing rather than pull a fast one on the wolves and gloat if they couldn’t find meowt
:3

if marshal is town, thats a big yikes, but at this point I neither believe it, nor care

Moonwink - still probably town for how we felt the same way about arctic. Also feel like if alana was suiciding moonwink having the same claim but not having that be a big point brought up against them by people not named arctic points to them being town from a thread perspective

illwei - if wolves were trying to suicide alana to make sure another one didnt flip first I think its this one, also a lot of ppl seem to be pushing the narrative of her as my partner which makes me feel like she’ll be kinda given a bit of a pass after my death

rokon - I was gonna say mafia but her reaction to hippos memes about the nya thing is kinda never mafia. She doesn’t fake asking him to stop because it’s legitimately distressing her and she’d have no reason to be legitimately distressed if she was wolf. Kinda a shitty read to make but ive been a shitty player this game so

BS - Still looks bad from vul and has been given lhf status with nothing to prove it. Weird mechanical stuff gives me pause and i’d probably not go for this slot today but I don’t like it. eevee also using my flustering to wolfread me is probably mafia I feel like he if anyone could see me as town and him continuing to wolfread me comes off as hella opportunistic. Replacement also has given 0 worthwhile reads

Wind - Nothing i see from her makes me think she’s town. Theres been a lot of posts so shes probably mafia.

1 Like

Yeah I know im not gonna play on here in like a long time I genuinely enjoyed parts of this game but ik i will just never live this one down even if my reads are perfect

Now:

Me
Squirrel
Wazza
Millium

I don’t know what to say I know nobody will believe me and probably wont even listen to my reads postmortem and I will never be townread but I truly just cannot give up and feel like if i go out on some tantrum it’s more of a failure than just being wrong

nah i good tbh i know i just gave this whole schpiel but I dont feel it

sorry mom :3

Fine
:3

If you are town I will apologize post game.

u dont get to shit on people, then game throw, and then be like, “guys im sorry, im town”
I dont care

if you are town, what a selfish play, but i dont believe it, and again, nor do I care

and after I praised ur mafia play? feels like a big fuck u

i know and im sorry
I dont need a moral judgement now I really dont. Also im not gonna be a part of postgame maybe specchat if theres mech stuff and I am wincon obligated i guess i will but yeah

is it just me that thinks millium is wolfy as hell

yeah idr have much more to say im not feeling this game i just dont want people making spewreads around me rn cuz thats such an easy thing for wolves to do and get fake content and i feel terrible to see it happening even if i want moral highground i know i dont have it