Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

i can be a wolf if it makes you feel better about urself, but im not
Why is me being annoyed at toxic play, AI?

not that
other stuff
your shade on nutella
your shade on mist
your shade on me / squirrel
your lack of redeeming qualities

your iso is full of low-accountability wolfreds on villagers

im raiding right now either way, there 0 point to talking about Marshal anymore
he is dying, u dont come back from this, never

and personally I am offended by the moral/skill highground he has been taking, and if he is town, pulls this, ya, no

i dont want to talk about it anymore, cause I dont want to be toxic, but I am truly annoyed

1 Like

who the fuck cares about my shade on misty, or squirrel
are they flipped? no? cool, then it doesnā€™t matter lol

you hesitated on alana in reaction to her doing something incredibly wolfy
looked like an excuse to bail off the wagon

ohh what, voting yourself? thats wolfy? since when. Its bad play, nothing more, nothing less
I voted off cause I didnā€™t want the day to end, I told you people I have a hard time dealing with emotions

ugh

2 Likes

Tuna for Thought
I hate to be the one that says this but oh well I donā€™t care. Everyone itt currently is town (Rokom, Millium, Marshal. Iā€™ll expand if asked in a bit but I canā€™t be fucked to rn.

w/e
marshal is still just a wolf probably
so much stuff about her looks garbagy
just claiming town wont get her out of it

1 Like

i think prob best to take a break from thread for a while

just in general

im not gonna argue with u on how u think its weird for me to be offended

im not offended, but many slots this game have not been thinking before posting and this is a common occurrence which kinda makes the thread super toxic and makes ppl like

not wanna play

And like, its only weird because I barely ever point this out because everyone immediately pressures me and anytime I say anything like this its called ate or something like that so im saying it now while its unrelated to everything else so people can understand me

alot of people kinda just, say things that are simply kinda mean and passive aggressive. which what starts fights. regardless of anyones alignment, I wish people would realize you do not need to be a debate lord to play mafia, and the main goal is to have fun which I feel like quite a bit of people on fol forget

2 Likes

It does! The play today has been meowtrocious in the purest sense of the word but I donā€™t think she walks everything back in this manner as wolf. Iā€™m nyat saying we vote someone else, but that I think she unfurtunately ends up flipping town regardless.

marshal is a she

1 Like

if you want my honest opinion
I currently think youre a wolf defending her
i just dont see why she wouldnt do this as wolf
nyeh

@marshal

I wanna just say that if youre mafia, the posts u r making are genuinely not ok and you should stop. ate can get just as toxic as normal toxicity and riling people up to the point where you are is not getting you nor your team anywhere

1 Like

back in my day I did claim wolf and then proceed to back over my wolf claim because even tho I was outted wolf I didnā€™t want to die and lose cause losing and dying sucks

I think her actions today makes zero sense if sheā€™s town, if she actually feels bad about her play she would be taking this game seriously rn, out of respect for her town game itā€™s better to execute her

3 Likes

i can agree with this, but that only works if marshal is town, i think?

I think the particular defenses and emotional reactions she is invoking is not something she would pull as wolf due to the repercussions. I am not saying we donā€™t kill her here otherwise this quagmire of a shitfest continues.
:3

now I am truly leaving because the way this thread has gotten like 10x worse after me complaining about this feels super weh

You have gained a LASER point!
This is what I am thinking.