Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

immune to targeting. can still be affected by global abilities
some - like outing laser as aelin yesterday
i do

only LyLo

after thinking, it was most likely just a night skip
19 players dont allow for mylo (unless neutrals are omitted) and too much scum anyway

seth organizes game on ToS forum and invites everyone to join

2 Likes

iā€™m sure he does :wowee:

And youā€™re sure spec chat ability is disabled in MyLo and not just LyLo, then?

:really:

This is brilliant

But I like this

this is good stuff

No itā€™s not
She townread Arete, and then started townreading Squirrel at EOD after the wallpost and showed visible frustration about the fact but still stayed on Squirrel instead of voting Marshal with everyone who moved even tho she was repping a light scumread on her

actually i think there is
every mention of wind in vulgardā€™s iso reads as the forced w/w ā€œoh shit, i should talk about my wolfbuddyā€ stuff and he exploded when i called out him/wind being w/w for him accusing her of pocketing him with likes (which i still think is w/w because wolves love to accuse each other of pocketing them based on dubious evidence)

1 Like

alana hard spews wind v tho

Why does Alana spew me v? I donā€™t even recall interacting with her.

she sameā€™d you
this read is unironic

1 Like

here

she sameā€™s 4 people in her iso
me, rokon, wind and blade

the blade spew is waaaay more clearing than the wind ā€˜sameā€™ but i think all 4 are probably villagers

meta analysis of her shows she doesnā€™t really try to interact with her partners hardly at all

also you smell
get better reads

not townreading me this game is more or less tantamount to openwolfing

due to our extreme skill difference you will never overcome my post count and as such will live in my shadow for the rest of the game

witness me

This is good

atp it feels like illwei is just saying random shit kinda like i do as a wolf in turbos when i cant be bothered to play and still somehow get townread for it
this just feels like refuge in audacity

:really:

read my posts marshmellow man

why are you booing me

iā€™m right

This actually works more or less with our poe otoh
But the ā€œsameā€ stuff is too weak for me to actually care im ngl

lmao

like i said the blade bit i quoted earlier is way more convincing than the windy bit

but if marshal is scum thereā€™s another interaction i saw earlier that spews windy hella town

also if marshal is scum i never push so hard for her wagon at eod1 when itā€™s that close to going over the arete wagon

you know that isnā€™t how i play my wolfgame

even though for some reason the entire day 2 and 3 until chloe quoted the eod1 vc i thought i voted squirrel eod1

Was this read mostly improv, too?

Iā€™m going to be honest with you ā€“ after thinking about your response here more and comparing it to how often youā€™ve called me scum this game, it almost feels like youā€™ve been instructed to just continuously call me scum. I feel like if this was something you had actually believed in, you would have already been thinking about it more and wouldnā€™t have had to think of something to answer with.

As for the answer itselfā€¦
ā€¦ being combative isnā€™t how Iā€™d describe how Iā€™ve played at all. D1, I was playfully bait-y and not very serious at all. D2 and onward, Iā€™ve been defensive because I feel like very few people have understood my posts, and Iā€™ve been trying to figure out whether itā€™s intentional or unintentional.
ā€¦ I was hyper focused on staying alive, but I think that would be reasonable considering that I was a PR and that I thought I could be helpful.
ā€¦ I actually have tried working on solving the game, but again, when I tried yesterday, my reads were called rubbish. Furthermore, most of my D1 stuff was done in effort to solve ā€“ again, I donā€™t think people understand how I tend solve the game.
ā€¦ Outside of wanting to kill Arctic regardless of his alignment yesterday, I donā€™t think I tried leading the thread in any direction. Especially yesterday when I didnā€™t even change my vote from Arctic after I voted for him.

The fact that Arctic, above, actually thought your answer was good and didnā€™t even bring up the fact that you had to think about it now actually makes me think heā€™s genuinely scum with you, since he too has continuously reminded the thread that heā€™s scumreading me.

I think that Laser, who I noticed posted about feeling blocked off from the thread, too, could actually be town.

I think that Marshal now is scum, but was set up to go down today by the rest of the mafia to invalidate mine, Laserā€™s, and the feelings of those others who feel blocked off from the thread.

also you gotta admit this is hella fuckinā€™ towny
wolves are way more self aware and conscious of where their vote ends and way less likely to misremember