Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I think the only thing right not that’s keeping me from full on pushing on Arctic is this interaction that I noticed last night:

If we go by rule of 3, Arctic and Milli are town since Alana flipped town. This was also one of the reasons why I started townreading Milli more over the night.

And since I’m dumping some of my thoughts out, I guess I might as well talk about Hippo to for a bit,

Alana seemed genuinely confused by Hippo’s role, which leads me to believe that Hippo’s role is NOT a mafia role. Otherwise, I think she would have had access to his rolecard, and thus not have been as confused as she seemed.

This is why I think Hippo is likely town (or at least not mafia).

1 Like

why
to any of this
i feel like default assumption is 5 pack + 1 LW, where have neuts come from

i thought u were unsure on her

mmmmm
are dead wolves not in uninformed chat tho? they may vote on it privately which means wolves can affect the votes
oh actually it depends if uninformed chat is different to dead chat

lmao seth has sent his acolyte to this game to plug his games

yes i agree with blade spew being better but im still not rlly sold
what interaction with wind/marshal are you talking about

yes ik ur prob town but it’s funny to poke you

lmao

moonwink feels villagery but that post could be refuge in audacity

i was until the same bit, he posts yesterday save a couple were not great

like if our poe is good then they don’t really have a choice but to push random shit so townreading illwei/moonwink for throwing shit at the wall doesnt really work

i will never not respond with skill difference
is this what you want arctic
to make me run out of posts

pretty WOLFY MATE

(lost wolf soft)

@Vulgard i give classes monday nights at 11 on how to lost wolf soft, you’re welcome to join me

her

1 Like

I also reread this post I made about Hippo from D1 last night and realized that it actually didn’t age very well at all:

The reason why I think it didn’t age well is because 1.) I’m actually strongly townreading Min now, and 2.) I’m a little suss of Marl at the moment. The way that Hippo defended Min here after Marl casted suss on Min actually lines up with how I’m reading Marl and Min, so I thought that if I was right about Min and Marl, then Hippo was also town from this interaction

why is orange a catboy

2 Likes

Ah, yes, justification for my vote and not me re-inventing my entire read state.

There are a plethora of reasons why I’m obviously town but you decide to pick the most random thing lmao

I am just remembering this game exists.

yes

3 Likes

Again, let me do my own solving my own way. The way you’re discrediting my read here is exactly why I’ve felt discouraged from posting. This is exactly why I haven’t been able to work with you if you are town.

I love how you’re still attached to this read even tho we established those posts aren’t even being overdefensive of min at all

Idk what you’re reading

He literally drops a scumread and then says they aren’t terrible, how is that overdefensive

that was where her vote WAS, not where it ended

completely different and wolfy thing

Alright, I’m just done.