Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

You can’t do that to me. That’s my schtick

bruh i wasnt even trying to shut anything down

this is getting a bit ridiculous, i asked how u thought those posts were being overdefensive of min

I just want you to know that there is no spew on me. I am a clean boy.

1 Like

Arctic, I think it’s best to just let Moonwink be if you care about them having any enjoyment out of this game at all.
Vote them if you think they’re wolfy.

1 Like

Defending your actions with “I was just” or “I wasn’t even” to someone who’s clearly bothered by your actions is never gonna help, only make the frustration worse.

For those of u that still think marshal is town

Do me

I feel like they interpret my criticisms of their analysis as some sort of personal attack against them as a player but that’s not what I’m doing even if it may come across as that way, I just don’t think there’s much merit in going a roundabout way to convey to someone that I don’t think their read makes sense. I even asked how they got there

Maybe it’s a personality clash I dunno, regardless I think it’s best to give them some space.

Yeah im not reading everything to catch up actuallly its all either about marshals aligent or marshals playstyle both of which wont matter in like 4 hours and when we hammer

Winds been kinda taken out of my sales now wisdom caught a wolf im pretty sad

It’s really not a fun situation to be in thread rn and also I’m busy but imma try

2 Likes

This is an actual hardclaim

If any ability that checks my alignment would return a result other than town it instead returns as town

After marshal flip

Misty/Millum/Windward

Then Laser Ilwei Wazza

Wisdom is town. I briefly thought otherwise but I think alana genuinely visited me and wisdom outting that; their awkard dance around, and then everything else is just not w/w. If I’m way off base about what wolves plan was yesterday then maybe but I think it’s just overwhelmingly likely wisdom is v

1 Like

Im not clearing Wazza seeing as they hardclaimed one shot Vig, killed a villager N1, and then didnt get anticlaimed

And meta is to fire off extra mafia kpn n1 so it lines up with wazza just being mafia strongman or something

Plus their SoD today looked super performative

Why are you still posting

Hippo atp can just be mafia, he’s constantly antagonized me, subtly put me down, and tried to put me in a box. Just ain’t it

Claiming mafia and then continuing to post is just stupid because youre gonna spew but ok zoomer

Arctic
Kyubey
LASERpointer
Marl
Min
Mist
Moon
Night
Wisdom

This is my villa core atm. Squirrel is a maybe