Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

no I dont know the trigger bruh

looked through arctics posts and found nothing so someone else do something idk

I’m nowhere near being an outed wolf lmfao

I was wrong on vul and alana but seeing as alana was a read i was forcing myself to believe in and I townread squirrel and Arete before it was cool I’m going to call that a win for now

because otherwise I really really suck and I can’t cope with that

1 Like

Waiting on what the mech info on arso is

still want to kill laser from d1

whatnot whatnot

Wind’s been v underwhelming and kinda utr imo despite probably having a high postcount

ya i’d really love that mech info right about now, instead of anger

insert very towny points about why squirrel was town

I HARDCLAIM TO HAVE CAUSED THE DELAYS

WHAT IS MY ROLE? (Direct ability description, nothing hidden). Read this if nothing else, it explains everything.

The first time all nightkills are villagers, my ability activates and the flips & all night actions are delayed 24 hours. I and the wolves are told the role (not player name) of every single dead player, as are the wolves. Wolves are given my full rolecard and told I exist. If I correctly guess the player identity of each role that was to die, none of them will die and I will die in their place and all actions will resume as normal. If I am wrong on any match OR the wolves guess my identity, my ability fails and flips happen as they were intended to.

SO WHAT OF YOUR CLAIMS IS REAL

Nothing. Flavor and abilities. I’ve been softing things entirely unrelated to this since d1 because I knew once this would happen wolves would look for softs on me. This is my full claim. I will not claim flavor. Wolves know what it is but I have not claimed nor softed it in thread so if wolves have flavorvig and require evidence I should be fine.

SO WHAT THE FUCK WAS YOUR D3

I wanted to throw wolves completely off guard and not guess me. I am confident that I am right on my guesses but if you’re getting this wall and you’re not spec chat I was wrong or wolves solved me. The emotional stuff was a little not real not real, somewhat real, and the openwolf stuff was mostly with the purpose of throwing wolves off my scent. Sorry about all of that especially to the ppl who thought I was being super toxic/overbearing I just wanted wolves to think I had no clue what was going on and was trying to get myself killed.

DID YOU SOFT IT ANYWHERE?

As of writing this, literally not once. Sorry if you don’t believe me but everything I said should make perfect sense with this and should explain a lot of the ?wtf? people have surrounding my slot. Also the fact that I am posting this directly after the flips proves its either a planned fakeclaim or real.

SO WHAT WERE YOUR FINAL GUESSES?

[player] - Mason Lover
[player] - Mason Lover
Arctic - Crypto-Bro
Windward - Town Neighborizer

ANY OTHER FUN MECHANICAL NOTES?

Yes, thanks for asking, me! It did not matter which spot I put which mason lover in and wolves only get 1 guess on who I am. I had to submit my guesses 18 hours after SoD and wolves had until 24 hours after SoD to guess who I was with an hour for processing actions. Im not allowed to speak in that hour. If I was quickhammered and my submitted guesses were correct I would instead be announced to have died to SoD and the game would continue. If I was quickhammered and my submitted guesses were incorrect or wolves had guessed my identity the flips for SoD and my death would have happened simultaniously and night woulda begun

amogus

I am beyond upset

I had squirrel as almost a guarunteed death but didnt put them in my last guess

okay
small question before I go bed as I decided to read thread
why wouldn’t you mention any of these things?
Why not just ask people if they’re [x] role

Also reading this now I forgot to mention but I did put marl and chloe as the mason lovers

Why would you put Chloe when she only recently joined the game, you didn’t really have a reason to trust it

Wolves got my full card and were allowed 1 guess at who I was

marshal is dying 100% lol

1 Like

raid is starting so ill be around

Why did you specify Town Neighborizer for the last one when you should’ve known all flips were town anyway

I implore you all to go back and read my d3 posts with this context in mind.

Marl was heavily softing mason lover with chloe and nobody else fit

Hey marshal
Why didn’t you just fake claim a role like a normal person instead of claiming mafia?

If you softer to Marl and Chloe, why didn’t you attempt to soft towards a Neighborizer?