Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Thats how it was given to me. I noticed it like 20 minutes after SoD but didnt think much of it bcuz it was obviously wind or so I thought

I was basically 100% sure wind was neighborizer

donā€™t
this is Marshal
She fakeclaimed town pr to get the action town pr killed as town

this game is a game

1 Like

I dunno about that one
The specification is suspicious, especially if youā€™re town

my role implies it now fuck off
no shit iā€™m angry
both because of all this shit and the fact that nobody paid attention to me when i said this in the first place when i was practically screaming it

now
@marshal
knowing what you know
who are the wolves
who does this shit look bad for
do you agree with my town of:

rokon
wazza
blade
min
kyubey
BS

cuz wolves could expect that and the PoE of who I could be was very very low, especially considering they knew who they targetted.

I had to intentionally take myself out of the role PoE to get wolves to look elsewhere. Dunno if it worked but I felt like this was a 10000000%% game winner and I was basically certain on 3/4 of them and also very sure arctic had been killed. I was wrong on wind and thats bad

1 Like

No that doesnā€™t answer the question.
Why didnā€™t you just claim town as a normal person instead of claiming mafia. If I was mafia, I would have guessed you 100% of the time based off your actions.

Tinfoil time

okay so this new infrmoation makes me thing alana was vengeful who killed Arctic (her first voter)
Marl was factionaled
Squirrel was (probably) a town kill

I have mech info that there is an arso in the game

I have mech info that it says gullible on the ceiling

3 Likes

I have mech info that every time I say Iā€™m going to go sleep I donā€™t do it

1 Like

?

1 Like

goodnight

Wolves had TMI and knew that the role holder would be announced either through the persons flip or by that person claiming.

Beyond all of that I very strongly feel that millium had this TMI and intentionally tried to look uninformed about my role knowing itā€™d be revealed and I am almost certain they are mafia atp. Spent a lot of time trying to ā€œsolveā€ the stuff and also

THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL FAKE SOFT TO MAKE ME GUESS ILLWEI AND MILLIUM.
WOLVES KNEW THE ROLES MEANT TO FLIP AND KNEW I WOULD BE TRYING TO GUESS THEM INSTEAD OF THE REAL MASON LOVERS

1 Like

ooo
it happens to be exactly 3

2 Likes

:worried:

what

lmfao

Vote millium

this always always dies after my flip. I was wrong on arete for read reasons but here I am super confident that mason post is just outting and also makes me confident wolves were unsure of my alignment

I saved this judgement for if I was wrong and they were but none of their behaviour remotely fit the mason lovers so I didnā€™t guess them.