Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

remember upick, remember DDL, remember killwei

I told Windy and Squirrel to keep our neighborhood entirely a secret, because I had wanted to potentially drag them to the endgame, and I thought drawing ANY attention to the neighborhood would prevent that from happening. The reason why I wanted to drag them to a possible F3 was because I thought there was no more than one wolf between them, if any at all.

1 Like

What the fuck.

Im really kicking myself over all of this (thats if wolves didnt guess my role but I really think I threw them off) but theres not much to do and I still think this outted a wolf and wasnt a total loss

Killwei? I donā€™t remember that.

ā€¦but why? Please tell me how out of 21 people that were alive, they would have known it was you if you didnā€™t fake claim mafia. From my point of view your actions hurt town so much for very little gain.

But this is why I listed them as my top two members in my towncore. I wanted to protect them.

Iā€™m sorry for going overboard with the temper tantrums and stuff but I needed wolves to think I was having real emotions that my role couldnā€™t have because I was really really confident in my ability to get it all right and it would have won us the game

Yeah
We still executing marshal today
This isnā€™t negotiable
When you look at claims like this, they sound reasonable, but then you realize that they did a lot of stuff for little reason and that the whole claim is just trying to excuse their shitty behavior

It makes zero sense for town marshal to not defend themselves with a legitimate sounding role that they can easily make up instead of fake claiming mafia.

1 Like

player?

wolfs are told roles?

why and why?

Correct, it happened 2-3 hours after EoD. Or is there another post you wanted me to respond to?

honestly idk what happened but i really dont have time tonight

Very little gain? are you kidding, this would have saved 4 town members including a mason, got rid of me who is in PoE and helps solve aretes flip.

Also a lot of people claimed or softed things that were obviously real if they are town and a lot of ppl who had claimed nothing said stuff that I felt spewed them as not my role so I needed to take myself out of the PoE of the role. It was beyond important

You could have done this WITHOUT claiming mafia - thatā€™s the thing

im only delivering messages. but someone expects you to remember

If you ever doubt marshal is mafia, just remember they claimed mafia when they could have faked a legitimate sounding role
They could have softed a fake role in a previous day
They could have done so much stuff that werenā€™t as anti town as their play this game and this day phase
They didnā€™t
They are using this as an excuse to excuse their shitty behavior
We are executing them today

IT WASNT A FAKE CLAIM OF MAFIA

it was intentionally designed to look like a passive aggressive townie to do something someone who had my role would never do. It was drastic but if I had the right guesses and it worked it literally saves town marl town arctic and town chloe (and town squirrel but the first 3 are the names that I think will pop more sorry squirrel)

Also i still literally did this

I claimed town godfather and set up softs for it d2

Iā€¦ kinda believe Marshal actually.

This puts me in a pickle.