Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

@Kyubey

Here’s your answer by the way. Hopefully now you can see why I “disappeared” after you asked me.

The fuck? Are you even reading their posts right now? They are literally saying that their mafia claim was drastic and needed when it wasn’t

Town being stupid because they thought they needed to be?

Never seen that happen before.

Town godfather is absolutely a reasonable role for this game, a lot of roles were quasi-VT and I set up a huge amount of softs specifically for it to live. I did fake a reasonable sounding role, literally arctic straight up doubted i was lockwolf because of it and it wasnt even a real claim

I retracted the mafia claim in part because I wanted to keep solving and in part because people spewreading off of me was genuinely terrible for thread.

Marshal isn’t dumb - if they wanted to save the day they could have done this by faking a legitimate sounding town

1 Like

No, I don’t remember. Was it another play in the game? I don’t remember details of the game – just names from the Syndicate.

Meh. Not unvoting anyway.

Town god father is a reasonable claim, claiming mafia there was unreasonable

I believe it idc

I think it makes since this game, especially since marshal Clearly felt bad for openwolfing despite still being town earlier

I DID
The mafia claim was a thing I did for a few hours to 100% spew myself as not the role and then I faked a reasonable sounding role.
You are saying only with hindsight that you would think I was the role and from a perspective of not the wolves. But the wolves know I am town and saw everything through the lens of a super pissed off townie and I think it undeniably spewed me as not the role I am.

This just sounds like bullshit fancy words marshal

It was just to look pissed off. I expected villagers to see that aswell, obviously nobody did but my posts are absolutely clearly sarcasm

Like this especially is just a town claim (not in like it being a towny post but by it being a post an actual openwolfing wolf doesn’t do. It’s laughing at arctic for missing my sarcasm

Also
If they were truly worried about mafia finding them
THEN WHY DID TBEY SOFT IT TO MARL AND CHLOE

EVERYONE FUCKING SAW IT
YOU TELLING ME WOLVES ARE DUMB ENOUGH NOT TO REQLIZE THAT MARSHAL WAS THAT ROLE AFTER THAT?

LMAO

why did i become a wolf in all this though lol

Failed your Wisdom saving throw.

1 Like

I have 30 more posts left
I do not have time to get into arguments over why marshal is a wolf
If you don’t think they are a wolf, I don’t know what to tell you

I’m going to go read or whatever

lmao

I had already gone past spewing myself as not that role imo and had to make my final guess as I wasn’t gonna be around for deadline. I had to leave then and there and after that i put in my final guess (he said no but I still ended up putting him in bcuz i couldn’t think of anyone better)

It was risky but I had to submit two people and I needed some sort of confirmation because otherwise to me it was all for nothing

Also this was bcuz I thought both of them were dying and needed their legacies here and now incase anyone still doubts it