Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

The marl question was bad and i’ll admit it but I had just been told the info that i’d have to not use my phone until the deadline had passed and I panicked.

Kyubey I specifically know things I wouldn’t unless I was looking for who dies
You should know that and I want you to take a step back and look for that. This isn’t mumbo jumbo, this is an actual thing I am implying and please look for it

1 Like

Yeah no
I have my father’s (marl) genes in my blood
I have entered tunnel mode

Well I have MY father (laserpointer) genes in my blood and that means u can ligma

1 Like

honestly litten idk if its worth it, just let the memes happen
i already got toxic for a little, not going back to that

I’ve been doing things to subvert wolves since literally d1 and have kept them up in specific chains

I can go way way back. If you think I just made this up willy nilly then you’re boutta be in a world of hurt

i still dont get why it makes me a wolf though

honestly
this tilt takes me back to the days of Isaac
where I tell the town who the wolves were, Isaac intentionally ignored me even tho he knew I was probably right and tried to vote me
It was incredibly frustrating then cuz the wolves sucked and were obvious

here marshal doesn’t suck but its obvious they are lying and trolling and for some reason people think this means that they have to be town? Like I know you all can’t be wolves guys

marshal needs to flip

if marshal is town, we will have multiple conversations, first would be with orange if claimed role is true, why you shouldnt put such disrupting role into game, especially with small payoff and derailing discussion

2 Likes

thought if marshal is town, the mason thing was totally coincidence
orange probably dying it spec chat, im am cursed in Orange games, holy shit

and even if marshal is mafia, im still god damn cursed

1 Like

marshal = gone

1 Like

dude wtf is this game and why is everyone genuinely so pissy

so many of you have been so rude like genuinely this entire game, none of you can speak to the other people behind the screen like theyre an actual person like lol. and yet I am told time and time again that I take shit too personally by so many people but then the posts im taking “too” seriously are basically a spectrum of “you are shit at the game” that goes from sugarcoated passive aggressiveness to outright calling me trash because I dont understand

and people genuinely argue against subbing out for mental health reasons when this is like dead seriously how bad the threadstate gets

mafia is supposed to be a game meant to have fun, but all of you are so debate Lordy and literally so obsessed with literally personally attacking the person you disagree with instead of actually trying to explain why they’re wrong. its so dumb because the same people see nothing wrong with what several of you have said this game and instead find it a problem for me to get tilted over this exact dumb aggression

the fact that I can compile the amount of rude comments people have made this game is genuinely not okay and im so tired of this toxic thread state being normalized on fol like dead fucking seriously

thank god im going to be leaving after this and not coming back for a long while

I dont give a shit if this is a post meant for postgame anymore or whatever. the fucking way im being treated for not agreeing or understand the obviousness of something is genuinely unfair and the fact that I am being being ignored just like usual is so incredibly tilting and for an actual good reason instead of something genuinely dumb.

goodnight, I am once again going back to doing nothing since that is such obvious the standard that has been placed on me this game despite the fact I have actually attempted to solve numerous times just to be either ignore or looked at like an actual idiot

5 Likes

u literally just snap vote me, im not even available
no talking, just believe marshall, who everyone wants dead, including dead town, and spec chat
and dead town that think i am town

but you do you

1 Like

@Marshal

just d1 things I did to hide my role

I did a lot more subtle things to throw wolves off my scent through offhand comments but these are all the intentional things I did to make wolves not think I was the role once they recieved my card

This was the first thing I did to actually throw wolves off my scent. I knew it wasn’t multiball. Pretending to reach into OP to find words to try and “disprove” it when I already knew it was only one team to throw wolfteam off.

+this stuff. The read wasn’t fake at the time but the reasoning was just to make wolves think I didn’t have TMI on one wolfteam from the start.

I very much didn’t want to die d1 for obvious reasons but acting chill abt it throws wolves off. Also the “laugh extremely hard” thing makes no sense with my rolecard cuz it isn’t funny at all but is something off the cuff that sounds unlikely to intentionally be faked.

This in response to being asked what I do if arete flips town. Asking to be vigged is exactly the opposite of what a slot that will very very likely get utility on d2 makes no sense. This was a straight up lie meant to not display my role.

And a little bit from SoD2 cuz its in my iso

and this welp was a genuine “I will have to live to d3” welp. u dont have 2 believe me cuz i thought this could mean a million things and felt fine posting it but its why.

“Player” was a placeholder I wrote that post before finalizing who I had in the mason slots and never changed it after pasting it into thread

I don’t know why wolves are told the roles but I assume it is so that I can’t soft the names of the roles without consequence to basically clear all the players

I don’t know why those times. I guessed it was cuz wolves needed more time to guess me and I couldn’t out myself right beforehand to again clear all the players if I died. This felt kinda stupid to me cuz I could just say it anyways and it really really fucking annoyed me but orange made it clear that if I did anything to try and out the players or the roles that I was saving before I died i’d be punished / auto fail / I should just not do that.

I’m sorry if I made you feel that way
I’m annoyed because

1. The people who I wanted to play the game for me died, which means I have to start putting more effort into this game in order to start herding sheep, when I don’t have enough time or posts to commit to this.
  2. Because I feel like something is obvious - I believe that other people should also be able to see the obvious - which is a legitimate problem I have even when I’m doing writing stuff. I write a lot when I’m trying to organize my thoughts - see this post for example, I didn’t know why specifically I was annoyed until I started typing then and started thinking about why I was annoyed.

However, my thoughts are already settled here. I feel like Marshal is legitimately just being an obvious wolf here, and that’s unfair for you that I expect you to be able to mind read me in order to figure out why I believe they are an obvious wolf.

Here’s my thoughts on what marshal has said so far and my whole thought process as to why the claim is fake. Originally, the claim stopped me in my steps and I actually started to stress out because I, too, thought that there was a chance that this was legitimate. However, I then started to look at WHY they claimed mafia, why they claimed town god father. If you look at each reasoning on a micro level - tbey would make sense. However if you look at their play on a macro level - their macro play contradicts what they said they were trying to achieve, and when they are confronted with this fact, they start to sprout more bull shit.

Marshal has claimed that mafia knew her role existed, and that if they guessed their role, marshal would die. Therefore, they said they claimed mafia in order to throw them off. This would be fine if there wasn’t a more legitimate play they could have done that wouldn’t have distracted the town. They could have fake claimed a role they made up on the spot, they could have put actual work into making that fake claim look convincing. Instead, they claimed mafia, wasted the entire day, and then come back to us and expect us to praise them for almost saving the game. LMAO.

As if that really wasn’t that bad, you then looked at how they threw away their entire reasoning for claiming mafia and town god father (to not be seen as the role) by softing to Chloe and marl. The fact that mafia did not pick up on marshal’s soft points to the fact that marshal is just mafia caught with their pants down.

me checking thread to see three separate wallposts from three separate people

3 Likes

Please look at the stuff I did d1
I can pull out fake stuff in hindsight and have done so before as wolf in RWBY pretending I knew arctic was the doctor but I had an actual PR read on him d1 that game so my posts fit that perspective.

Here I believe that there is an overwhelming amount of stuff that proves I was trying to subvert wolves guessing my identity since d1 that even I couldn’t fake as wolf.

I feel like YOU are just saying words, that it makes no sense on a micro macro level whatever blah blah blah.
On a micro level my stuff for claiming mafia makes sense and on a macro level you can see everything fit together. You might not like my approach but FOUR VILLAGERS, INCLUDING 2 MASONS were dying and I did quite literally everything I could to succeed. Idgaf if you don’t think it was the right approach, i’ve spent the entire game leading up to that moment and if I was right on the neighborizer I think I go down a complete hero.

I also am very confident you are town for stuff i’ve read over. You have to know what i’m talking about and I want to work with specifically you badly because you are one of my top townreads and in a very townleadery position