Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

wish i had more time tonight but i literally talking in between raid pulls
sorry guys

I have not done nearly as much as I want to in the realm of solving. I expected to have to prove myself but I didn’t put as much focus on to who was town/mafia with what I know but with the flips now and my claim in the open I still think this can give us a ton

For example millium looks extremely deflated right now. Literally 5 stages of grief type shit at my claim, unironically. I think that

• they did not expect this at all
  • the people piling on them are town and they are legit worried everything is gonn come crashing down.

no im not lol

Denial

anger

bargaining

depression

now it’s time to accept your fate bucko

Rn i wanna shift to arctic softs actually I didnt think a huge amount abt that and didnt know what a cryptobro was but its a fun lil sidequest

I LITERALLY DONT HAVE TIME LOL
THIS ISNT SOME MAFIA PLOY U POTATO

@Kyubey
yo am i being trolled?

By who? Marshal? Probably. Me? No. Unless you actually want to make a wish that you survive this day phase…in which case we can always make a contract?

It’s not that you don’t have time it’s that you literally go through the 5 stages of grief

immediately say i’m dying anyways, get a bit pissy at people but cool off and then try to debate it still clearly upset
I do not think my reveal is upsetting to villagers, if anything it should be the exact opposite because it gives a whole batch of new info the town can use
you however if wolf would be specifically upset that your mason post got called out and also that I may have just cleared myself.

I hope my (real) dad comes back

fake one too actually i like talking to laser

2 Likes

u cant tilt me im vibing, i already yelled at min
if i die i die

I gotta eat and shower still havent done either of those so this is probably it from me for the night.

Im hella lucky that my AP us history test is friday morning cuz day isnt going on and i dont gotta stress that and this game but I did probably absolutely fail the physics test I mentioned so I gotta work hard on my final project and study for the final exam cuz imma need some kinda miracle to get an A in that class after what went down in that test :sob:

1 Like

if you ever need help in physics just let me know and I can try to find out resources cuz I remember recommending stuff to Chloe for physics…wait why was Chloe taking physics? I don’t know. Anyway.

nah ill let the memes decide

1 Like

I want people to look for arctics softs d2

d3 he got nothing ik but d2 he should have either softed his result or softed the lack of a result cuz he expected to die and knew we’d be looking so please look at that for me

bye bye bye

@Mistyx What’s the cutest piece of pokemon-related artwork that you’ve ever come across? :3

@nightingale Same question as above!

would it be cheating to say something zori drew

Actually, I’m making an executive decision right now.

I’m turning this thread into an official AMA thread where anybody can ask questions towards anyone else, but no questions can be related to the game.

1 Like

No, it would NOT be cheating. :3 She draws cute stuff.

ok i gotta do irl stuff for a bit but i’ll answer soon

same question back at you though :p