Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Probably nothing in the thread
I think what I said in the hood was beyond where I’d go as a wolf, but Squirrel is dead so he can’t really vouch for me now :/

1 Like

I think scum is between Marshal/Bladescape/Illwei/Hippo and a chance I miscleared someone, but frankly idk who because I at least townlean or townread everyone else.

I can’t even say this readlist is revamped because all I’ve done is update it after the deaths were added. I don’t really have that many strong reads because my original towncore is completely dead and also included a lost wolf, so it’s irrelevant. I should be reevaluating but I don’t actually think anyone in the thread is listening to my opinions and considering whether they have merit, rather than listening to my opinions and determining whether I’m a wolf. So, I don’t really have anything to add. I doubt I die to the nightkill unless it’s soup, since I’m sitting here contributing nothing more or less. I think I’ve speculated on quite a lot of mech info, but I kept it in the hood and out of the thread because I didn’t want certain things to be public knowledge. And I don’t really want to be anticlaimed, so I will simply continue not to claim my role even if I end up dying for it.

Even if Marshal flips wolf, I get no credit for it because it goes to Arete and Arctic, and I’ll just get chained into the next yeet because I almost always vote my partners because I can’t think of realistic cases on anyone else lol. And I’ve been waffling on pushing her, so I guess it’s well within my wolf meta.

There’s one other player who can probably vouch for me not being a wolf, but I don’t want them to out themselves so I’m just not asking them to.

I think I deserve some cred wuw :pinching_hand::pleading_face:

1 Like

If Marshal flips town I’m gonna be sad

I wouldn’t have even been able to shoot Squirrel
he’s like
the opposite of spamvig material

1 Like

Also
I don’t think Arctic fully townread me, and both Marl and Chloe thought I was wolfing and died with me as a scumread
And since those three players are the ones who usually read me correctly, you guys should actually be hard pushing me.

1 Like

Yup.
But if he’s killed by town
Whodunnit

Oh yeah, you get credit too for a wolf flip lol
I don’t think I get credit for anything because I haven’t pushed any of my reads this entire game, besides being annoying about denying Marshal a town clear when it seemed like the entire thread wanted to townread her.

1 Like

In due time!

Expanding on this
I also think thread treatment of me is extremely telling in who’s a wolf, because I’m starting to slide into a consensus PoE again, and I’m pretty sure I can pick out who’s a wolf from it based on how their read has changed on my slot.
Take Hippo, for example. He townread me early in the game, didn’t really say much about why, and then slipped into wolfreading me once multiple people voiced that they thought I was wolfing. Classic wolf tactic to keep me in consensus PoE.
I think there mightve been others who did this but I’d have to backread and I don’t have time till late tonight.

I also think marshals read on me this entire game has been extremely wolfy and literally nobody else has commented on it even though I’ve brought it up multiple times

If she’s town idk why she isn’t actually reading my posts; that’s the real question I have.

Maybe I should reconsider putting Millium into my PoE again, but I don’t want them dead over Marshal, I’d rather have another day to solve them.

Im not totally convinced that Laser is town, either, although the timing of revealing their identity was a good look because it wasn’t for towncred.

I feel like most of you guys are convinced blade is town purely off his role, and nothing else really, and I think there’s a very good chance it’s a bad idea to clear him off this.

Don’t really have any other thoughts floating around rn but I’ll come back later and reply if there are questions, or if people want to interact. I have a pretty boring presentation to give so I gotta go soon xD

Actually, I’m curious
Why are people wagoning Millium instead of me? I thought at least earlier in the day there were way more people who had me in their PoE than Millium, but I guess I must’ve missed something in the chunk of posts that magically loaded in the wrong order when I was trying to read at 5 am lol.

It’s probably a bad clear at this point, I agree

Im bak now

/unvote @Nyarchmage

Rokon has never liked me, and Marshal has convinced Min to vote me

Illwei is doing illwei things, which is probably wolfy at this point.

I’d argue I’m very in my town meta, even with this level of vibing, but that probably doesn’t mean much to some of these people

1 Like

And I’m somewhat agreeing with the PoE of Illwei/Night/Hippo/X

Mostly because spec chat wants Hippo dead lol