Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I shot someone N1, not N2, I shot JC N1 and I’m one-shot so I was unable to shoot anyone

Actually
That “pretty much no multiball” comment looks bad for you from my POV

1 Like

N1 Moonwink said she jailkept bladescape, N2 she was vanillized about 2 hours into the night.

Oops, you were asking if she claimed before the vanillize :sweat_smile: yes, she did.

1 Like

That’s why I assumed it was an anticlaim

I’ll stop spamposting, I will probably pop in once more during the day and then come back after work

I miss @Chloe already :frowning:
You weren’t even supposed to play this game!!!

To be fair not everytime, mins vote definitely through me over the edge though

No way one of the people voting me isn’t a wolf

I have my eye on Marshal and Illwei in particular on your wagon
Dunno about Night, I think she’s been somewhat towny but I can’t really place the reason why I think that
And I think min is clear

1 Like

Willing to agree with this. Got an idea of who it could be? Except Marshal.

I think Min is just doing their own thing, and a lot of people seem to think rokon is just town
so my best guess is illwei

1 Like

This is such a different experience to my last FoL game where me and min were the consensus PoE until the bitter end. We sussed each other as well. Here we have barely interacted.

I still sheep town reads on them though.

Yeah I’m dropping my tr on illwei for the time being. I think it could very well be one of the “stubborn town reads on loose grounds” that villagers tends to misread wolves with.

Same goes for WWA really.

We’re closing in on a point where it’s possible to see the bigger picture. If I don’t die tonight I’ll probably solve the game tomorrow.

(Yes this is a plead to kill me, wolves)

Wind what have you done so far that you’re unable to do as wolf?

I feel like a heavy portion of the people you’re throwing TRs on are people I could easily classify as scum

I think you’re missing the point.
I’m dropping most of my trs for now.

When I looked at the playerlist it was close to impossible to find a 4 wolf team that made sense.

But let’s say you’re town. Min town. There’s a town in Millium/Marshal probably and I’m gonna guess it’s Millium. Laser probably still belongs in the town pile too. Kyubu? Maybe should reconsider.

Let’s make a wall.

I’d guess there is a possibility it’s just Wiggins/illwei
But if it’s Wiggins, I’m not surviving today, with their triple vote if they swap

Mason’s though, baffling that’s the word that might get me mislynched

Anyways I have work for 8 hours and today isn’t a raid day, so I’ll be around

TOWNPILE

Min - I believe this is a consensus v slot even if I don’t have a read myself. Thread spewed v. I’ve seen them wolf well but I think at least someone who know them would reconsider if needed.

Wazza - I believe the JC shot claim. Makes me wonder who shot Squirrel though but the way Wazza interacted with me about the night 1 kills matched the claim really well.

LASERpointer - Has had some notice me senpai moments that seemed genuine and the post where he outted his main felt town driven. Chloe agreed. Probably just town.

TEMPORARY TOWN PILE

BS42- Mainly because of how I struggle to see a spec chat role wolfy. Had they messed something up, I’m sure Chloe would have told us. Still, it’s hard to say anything clearing they’ve done. Here for now.

Kyubu - Reacted well to the Alana stuff. Pretty much my sole reasoning right now.

Nightingale - Like min a sheeped read, but I can see it.

Millium - Mostly based on how Marshal pushed them, so is a bit pre-flippy. I don’t see any point of Marshal doing a high effort bus in her position, but we’ll see. Maybe it’s meant to make Millium go deep, but I think their reactions showed that not being the case.

NULL

WindwardAway - Towny and leadery but I’m not sure what they’ve done outside their wolf range. Is a very strong wolf for all I know, and have been pinged by some minor things along the way (mostly the exaggerated disappointments).

Bladescape - UTR but role is deemed town indicative. Not sure anymore.

Moonwink - Claim stuff makes sense I think.

Mistyx - Only here because they have been active but I can’t recall them doing any strong takes. I know I’ve read them as wolf wrongly recently for similar reasons so I’m not sure how I should read her now.

Hippo - also UTR, I know some has strong town read hhem but I don’t really understand why.

Illwei - I can see this be a wolf based on current wagons and on others reads. I can see this be town due to Vulgard.

WOLF
Marshal - Arete’s case d1. Targeted by wolves n1. No thread precense when Alana outted. Flawed clearing today (see my earlier post on this).