Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

has night always been this pushy? I swear I think I like skipped past a universe or something

other option is that wind said roommate in quotation marks so Internet Stranger is actually winds secret lover

Also they have completely ignored my wolfread on arete (their top villager) despite my insisting on it multiple times. They even commented on my post about arete’s marl read but just used it to say me/marl not w/w while avoiding actually commenting on arete. Doesnt feel like they care about their arete read at all tbh

It is absolutely eevee because they spelt “because” as “becouse” and i’ve literally only seen eevee do that lol

both can be true

2 Likes

meh I haven’t played with them

the way I see it if laser is a v then they know that nighting isn’t.

I tend to avoid these dichotomies because they’re generally v/v violence but the delivery of nighting’s read has had me frowning a lot lol.

Ok that’s a fair take
I was more thinking from my own experience that I tend to disagree with her reads more when she’s a wolf than when she’s town
But I haven’t gotten into any fights with her so I’ll take your word for that
Will just keep an eye on her slot for now and see how things pan out

It seems that some people have believed my neutral claim. I’m not actually a neutral, that was a joke about how my name was unintentionally similar to the card in the OP.

hi

do u have anything rn

does that mean you’re nyafia

ok so ive had a think and even tho we dunno how anticlaim works i think its worth me mentioning a tiny portion of my role as its too much effort without mentioning it

We aren’t masons and we don’t share a chat
If they’re a wolf I’m just gonna be fucked if you chain us together and they flip
So if you’re gonna chain us together, it would be in my best interest to hard defend them from ever dying regardless of their actual alignment, which I’m pretty sure is not how FM is supposed to be played :wowee:

has anyone else mentioned a tiny bit of their role actually, i dont wanna be only anticlaim target

I legit don’t want to bring OGI stuff into the game and that’s why I’ve been purposely avoiding commenting on it

Come clean.

I said I’m not a mason, if that counts :upside_down_face:

Stop mentioning OGI stuff, just don’t bring it into the scenario?

Wind ftr I townread you but if your “roommate” flips mafia ur going bang into my poe seeing as ive seen a bunch of games where a mafia has a fake mafia account tbh

1 Like

i’ve considered softing something, though not for these reasons
there’s one aspect of my role that should be important to mention but idk if i can mention it and avoid anticlaim (depends on how strict it is)

town:

scum:

Note that one of the scum games was more than half a year ago