Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

We aren’t masons
Obviously I know who InternetStranger is and yes they are rooming with me, that part is true
I have played before with them and I don’t know if I’m good at reading them
My role is not linked to theirs and I don’t know their rolecard or alignment

Oh you’re from mafia cafe, cool! I’ll probably only read them on N1 but thanks :)

this makes sense if min is a villager
but why is min a villager? - you seem to describe it as straightforward here
i saw you said the reverse read applies to vulgard if min is a wolf but idk why you’d be confident on min v in the first place
i am ngl i townread them because of vibes but atp it doesn’t really hold up, but i don’t wolfread the slot either

What am I supposed to say? You’re the one who keeps bringing this up. I can only say so much when I’m playing the game with a person who is also playing the game. If you want me to stop I guess I can just, idk, not play the game?

I have no idea what that last part means
It’s not my account, though

for real i think that people who asked for the context of my meta rather than just scumread me on play because my intro is objectively scummy are >rand town.

Now I’m rethinking my read on you

The only thing I have right now are things I gathered from reading the thread earlier on which is probably outdated.I’ll be able to read the entire thread in 9 hours and starting playing then.

Ok I have class for an hour and a half so I can’t go on a ton abt this but it feels like vul and arctic are both doing this thing where when addressing reads on them they do this little “oh why am I not allowed to make reads” or “it’s crazy that you would read this as it” or just like constant implication that the reads they are addressing are wrong and it’s everyone else’s fault

It’s not wolfy to constant deny that but like the way it’s done feels like a mix of lamist and gaslighting where every wolfread against them is seen as an invalid crazy joke and the world is against them and wrong.

This kind of language really irks me in general outside of alignments cuz it reads as this fake manipulation thinf and my brain really can’t stand it but I think it’s something I want people to seriously talk abt

Ok bye for 1:30

Nah actually I rescind that statement because you haven’t done a thing I would expect you to do as town

I said that because I thought your reaction to my goading you to somehow kill me was towny in live interaction, but I’m actually not entirely convinced anymore

I do agree with your points on Arete being wolfy fwiw and I don’t really want you dead right now, but you’ve gone back down in my readlist that I’ve never posted and probably won’t anytime soon.

I kinda believe stranger is just winds roommate, but hippos paranoia looks real and is kinda villagery joycat

well yeah i dislike talking about reads on myself for this exact reason
i’ve only spent so much time on jc’s read because i felt he was purposefully misreading and misconstruing what i was saying
i still think that’s decently likely to be the case which would make him a wolf but like i said earlier i don’t want to push it because i’m not 100% confident this isn’t my bias speaking

chad and kinda villagery

Good morning. <3 I’m here for a moment.

where is your long-lost sibling sunwink

I mean, whatever.

If it really is OOG stuff then it can only be for one reason and I expect internetstranger to resolve it immediately so that this conversation doesn’t get more gross. Because now the onus is on me to drop the conversation for asking a very game specific question and being declined because ‘oog’.

@Millium Hey! If this is the same Wisp that I know, why haven’t you said hi to me yet? ;-; It’s me, Hyena.

Rebooting LASER System

Turning on…
Sorting through files…
Updating…

Complete.

I think JC’s paranoia is also real fwiw

Buried in my backyard. :3