Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

ngl this 1 log screams Mafia to me

Who worries about this as Town or am I just extremely lacking in the popcorn mafia mindset

You think its a bad idea to look at who was pushing for me to get shot and also who my top suspect was at the time?

What makes you say that?

Oh i didnt think they would actually do it reading back lmao

we aren’t losing dont panic wer still have a ton of time, we jsut need to actually use it

I don’t think this is entirely true? may be wrong tho

I want time to re-eval so pls don’t shoot immediatley like magnus did <3

I get shot → i get gun

I now know my top suspect was town, so i die too and magnus gets gun

This feels intuitive to me to think if this could have been a consideration.

I am trying to think of the last time i was wrong about ‘its the same picture’ between a town and a wolf and i cant think of any times. Madeline and cat agreeing so much but fighting so much felt like so much town energy.

2/3 in icet/lol/ybw if thats right

Probably need to dig more

If someone disagrees on cat they really need to case him tbh

no I’m saying:

The belief that Mafia coordinate their votes is false. The belief that Mafia coordinate anything is also false I’ve never played with daychat Mafia so this may be false

What’s the point of this log other than I am pointing out everyone wanted me shot because I had an incorrect read and wolves would want to shoot me because I have an incorrect read so I look Town.

Do you see how long that sentence is? It’s so randomly wordy.

Yeah I can see it as to look like you’re solving because as I said before, Mafia don’t coordinate their votes. Mafia will not look at Achro and go haha he has an incorrect read let's get them shot so they can shoot another town. They’re just going to do whatever it takes to survive.

Maybe it’s this is insane high level mafia theory cus if you look at it fmpov it looks like desperation for anything.

I mean everyone is going to say they are town i am just solving out loud through me. Its how i solve best

I am also used to a lot of coordination between wolves.

Still reads like a true believer to me and not defending an afk slot

Okay cat and icet got some good high tier town stuff lets see ybw and lol

Nvm shoot this one

ok i did scumread u at some point i literalyl forgot lmao

1 Like

(Defense of lol)

(Talking about madeline cat)

Lmao could this really just be all town

This fits a theoretical ybw/lol team

(Also tbf I could just be wrong and it’s cat/ice and I am getting snowed here)

Not a lot of discussion of lol from ybw at all so far and not a lot of overwhelmingly town moments. I have liked their content but nothing goes ‘nah that ain’t scum’ like the other two

Achro if Nuto shoots you and dies I can have full confidence in your reads

think about it

after that I am convinced we can end game together

Not much else between ybw and lol. Also lol kind of scrambled to find a turbo when talking about how je doesn’t normally town read people early which isn’t a good look

Idk lol has been like lol but nothing thar makes me go ‘wow that cant possibly be a wolf’ especially the out of character opening which I thought was pairing with magnus but really is still out of character.

Why does this feel like i am getting pocketed

‘Its chill lets just bring it into lylo you town read me right its fine’

1 Like

Okay icet back on the table after those series of posts.

I am fine with being shot if nuto wants to shoot me. I trust myself to shoot at least one wolf.

achro may i ask why you seem to be posting a lot more now as opposed to earlier?