Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

I mean i did punk him in hells echos day 1 so hard he had to bus his anti claim vig.

lol stocks kinda rising this is the person i townread not that other lol

i guess youre asking why he didnt get it day 1? maybe scum thought they could get the shot on him out of paranoia or they wanted someone they hoped would be less accurate. takes away his agency.

cards on the table i havent wanted him shot because id rather resolve him at a point where IF hes town he gets to be the decider in a do or die situation because id trust him there

:frysquint:

is @crazynuto alive

Ah holy shit I didn’t think Magnus would actually shoot me.

Oh god what do I do.

Before I make a choice, what’s the case on everyone?

I will push on in Madeline’s honor :pray:

AND I TRUST NONE OF YOUUUU.

Make your case.

not even yourself

i’m town and was advocating for you to not get shot when other people were pushing you

both lol and icet were trying to push you in ways i felt were suspicious. i felt like achro was being pushed on by mafia in an unaligned way bt im not fully confident on that

when i was pushing ybw earlier i thought her response to pressure was towny and i’m still standing by that.

if you want i can actually provide citations etc

1 Like

but i dunno how much you are actually willing to read

nuto do u have the time to read people’s posts bc I don’t really have the time to make acas eon anyone

i wanna take another look at people but i can’t really bc of school and hw (and AP tests like extremely soon)

I agree with this still, I think the way kiiruma pushed onto him was more indictiave of them being unaligned than aligned, but I still have slight doubts there and I don’t want him to be like super cleared for that

then who is mafia exactly

I’ve been going through reading it, just trying to compile my thoughts atm.

ill be honest i fele like i dont really have a clue

i still scumread icet? but i honestly dont fele super strongly about any of my reads because I need to re eval but I feel like I can’t at the same time. I know I am misclearing a scum because I literally only have 1 person in my PoE, and while my opinion hasn’t particually changed for that person I still need to have at least 1 or 2 more people in my poe, which I don’t have.

I wish I had the time to do more but I just don’t. I cna probably do more tonight but I don’t relaly know when shot deadline is and it’ll probably be after the deadline, and if its a miss were in LyLo at that point.

I think I just need to go with my gut here and think about how everyone’s been acting for the whole game.

Personally my gut leans towards Achro and YbW atm. And I’m not entirely sure why yet…

IceT is also very high up there oh gosh.

Going with your gut is the only way to play this game type imo

I personally liked the two posts I made earlier exploring the ybw/lol world though, there is absolutely nothing stopping them from being paired.

If you got the gun, since you’ll be the last chance for townies if I’m wrong, who would you shoot?

lol 100% first