Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Hey hold up i thought we were team lol what happened

If you have a town read you have the game solved so

yeah if you wanna throw by shooting the most town person who everyone was calling town go ahead

1 Like

dude wants me dead so bad what a hater now thst i cant kill him back hes not scared

Good argument

i was like the towniest guy until d3 then i stopped doing stuff and now everyone hates me

You have potatoed most of the game i thought everyone agreed you were a wolf and suddenly its like writing you off as town

Like ???

i have to consider who i think is most likely mafia and re-eval a little since i was wrong on someone

and like i wouldn’t really rule out you/ybw, that was something i had been contemplating for a lot of the game

you/lol actually feels less likely to me unless you are very brave with the wifom because i think you would know throwing teammate lol under the bus at 7 or 6 alive means even if you reach f3 you still have to win a 1v1

Ybw/me are obviously not paired if you read our isos

My posts on ybw/lol still hold true. I need to read more if i am able but writing off lol as town here is nuts

why are you obviously not paired

1 Like

ur like the only person who scumread me the entire game eberyone else said i was having a towngame

u have 1 argument why im not town and its because i made a townread which was correct and banging and you only.pushed on me because it didnt fit ur agenda since u wanted magnus dead who was my townread and he was town

Read how we have interacted? Like i just dont think i ever treat a wolf buddy like that. Also it helps i am not a wolf lol

actually i was saying you should be shot for most of the past few days

Thats not how any of this works. I wanted magnus shot because i thought he was a wolf. I just played with him in tales and he was very different here. He even admitted to it.

my 2nd post in the pokemon generations mash is a townread on twice shrunk which was correct and yet mf says i never make reads

Its a MASH

Also i was there

he was obvtowning dude was being a townleader yes he fell off but so did everyone that includes you that includes me

why does that make a difference i play a regulsr game like once every 3 months max

u said i was town the 2 most important days, d1 and d2

achto was hating from the beggingin