Popcorny Mafia ๐Ÿฟ (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

why would icet not shoot cat

icet should not still townread cat this is lylo no reads hold into lylo

I mean

@IcetFeelsPain do you believe in magic lol

Im lost lylos confuse me

i do wonder what spec chat is thinking right now

probably something along the lines of
โ€œoh my god youbutworse you are so attractive and correct all the time ik yuo were wrong earlier but youre right in lylo and winning town the game and thats what matterโ€
maybe a bit different but that general idea, bet someone has maybe even said that word for word with a few minor tweaks tbh

โ€˜We kept saying it was ybw why the fuck didnt you shoot herโ€™

no achro theyre informed they already know everyones alignment you dont have to pretend im a wolf when talking about spec chat

I will cry if a game i wanted a gun in ends in a town loss with me never having the gun.

My entrance was literally saying you could shoot me any time you want and then clowning on kiiruma a little bit later. You had days to be paranoid of me. Days i say.

Lmao why do you sound sure i am wolf here. I have no fucking idea what you are.

i wonder if i made a post detailing thoughts about the games, maybe like potential teams and how likely i thought they were that fully explained my thoughts and who i wanted dead atm and the most likely team in my eyes

dont think i did tho

Wasnโ€™t there like a 6.4 i am not woofin tho

Idk i hope icet chooses right and then whoever is left can apologize for ever doubting my towniness and grovel in f3. Should be cool.

Against cat is a difference check between us of me being ready for f3 gun despite being a bit nervous in lylo situations whereas cat had to point out that they totally werent trying to weasel out of it.

I dont envy icet tbh

Actually nah ita not ybw/cat.

@IcetFeelsPain shoot lol 100%

how is this ever true from ur pov

there was
Not as high as an 8. (7)? Idr what it was

like if mr and cat are both town, then u are scum with lol

Like i keep thinking about the teams that float up and ybw and cat just dont click for me. They feel opposed way too much in the game. I feel like each of them is going for the kill on the other and one of those options is game losing.

Go for lol. Im confident.

I mean both of you paired lol

dont go for lol its achro/cat this mans playin games

he realized im far too towny to be shot so now hes pushing the other town

still kill cat first