Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

This setup is actually not fair at all… for wolves.

The fact that wolves came away from this with a win after going down 2 members in the first three shots is very impressive from @Achromatic and @lol really can’t state it enough, well played!

5 Likes

honestly i enjoyed popcorn WAY more than i thought i wouold
i couldve just done better overall this game but like i dont think i did terribly
and i dont think i was ever getting there on achro/lol

2 Likes

do we get spec chat :pleading_face:

Yea, they played so well—
I expected it from Achro but lol? I haven’t seen them play that well since 2019
(From what I remember anyway. I haven’t seen all their games on here)

Thanks! We loved plotting together and after every miskill we were in good spirits. I considered thos 8 vs 3 due to one of our members dipping early even though sultan was spirited briefly.

A bit boring from the wolf side but we chatted through things.

1 Like

Popcorn is a lot of fun!!

It’s my favorite setup

3 Likes

i thought it would be exhausting with it being always on, and it kinda was when i literally just didnt have time to do stuff, but i forgot how bored I would get during nights in normal games and always having something to do was fun

1 Like

Also @catbae

I really enjoyed solving with you, felt like we were on the same wavelength all game, even though we were both woefully wrong at first, you also had the inclination to shoot Sultan on day 3 and then had lol as your backup shot on day 4, so, terribly wrong day 1, but had some of the best reads by day 4! Would love to play with you again!

2 Likes

Nightless games can be tough for that, yeah!

Also sorry for being wrong on you early on YBW! Like I said though, I promised I would find you if you were town in the end, and I did!

2 Likes

No. You are ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN under ALL CIRCUMSTANCES from clicking this link and joining spec chat, so be sure NOT to do that

3 Likes

too little too late

as soon as i made this post everyone shouldve known i was town tbh tbh skill issue if u cant

im like a decent player i just prefer to not make cases or walls

2 Likes

thanks i guess

Knew i was fucked from the get go and was legit drunk basically all day Saturday lol

Anyway, I’m heading out, this is an alt, so if you need me, DM me on my main!!

3 Likes

Did you like our fishing funnies

3 Likes

WHICH ONES YOUE MAIN

I hope you found our fishing funny

1 Like

oh my god youbutworse you are so attractive and correct all the time ik yuo were wrong earlier but youre right in lylo and winning town the game and thats what matter

8 Likes

i stopped really caring when i got stonewalled for days on lol

but really just another game where i choke at endgame

1 Like