Popcorny Mafia 🍿 (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

To advance the game, like, stating your thoughts, even if they’re slight, is how mafia works.

If everyone sits on their hands until they’re absolutely confident of something, then you don’t have a game.

What is your evidence for this btw. What scum game are you citing?

bro it literally says next to ur name best scum player

dude is acting like hes innocent most polarized townie

well sadly my playstyle is different if i find something ill share it

forcing reads is more likely to end up being wrong

Yeah but a title doesnt feel like a good reason to form a read on someone.

i didnt follow the game closely, but i was somewhat ative on the site during that time so i checked every now and then. i know you go insane is mafia too. we both know katze is great at mafia. marl i couldnt give you an example but hes always a maniac i know from zelda mash for example even if he was found early he was putting in work, and em’ers are self explanatory they are a different breed

i think its extremely valid that you would be a good wolf if people said you were the best wolf in a given year

also its not even a read ur just null to me people assume im scumreading when i said im more focus on townhunting

I feel like this is going in circles.

But yes i am not polarized.

instead focus on the read on magnus what tips you off about him exactly

cuz to me he seems like a pretty easy town from the get go he has the ‘‘yooo im gonna go solve everything’’ energy instead of posting some shitty meme or saying he will go to sleep

1 Like

You responded to who are you scum reading with my name

i did also say scumread until proven otherwise
it is an unfortunate misunderstanding

That’s baseline magnus.

I need to go find a wolf magnus game to compare closely. I think he mentioned one earlier. I read up on them a few months ago so it would be a good refresher.

If magnus started to shit post i would assume they were being held hostsge.

1 Like

I think that’s a pretty apt summary, yes.

If he was a wolf I think he’d want to prove he’s superior to everyone else. However, he’s kinda doing nothing? Which feels weird considering the image CD has constructed of himself in ENA FM :upside_down_face:

th

Well he’s the last person i would trust with a gun so no harm in holding off until he does something.

As an aside just a ‘for the record’ thing being nice isnt a scum tell. I like to be nice to people when the situation affords it.

1 Like

go for it king meanwhile i will cook some spaghetti