Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Hmm…
I really want to shoot Madeline, but I understand if she is town that it might lead to a hard final three.
For what its worth, I think out of the two of Guava and Kiiruma, Guava is more likely to be scum.

@Bionic Do you promise to shoot Madeline if I shoot you and you get the gun?

Well it’s been an hour. I’m bored and wanna either end this game or end up in spec chat. I’ve made my thoughts clear.

Bionic → Madeline → Guava

I townread Kiiruma the most, so he should be the last left alive.

@Bionic If you are town, DO NOT pivot whatsoever on shooting Madeline. At all. I trust you to make that shot if you are town.

I think guava is the more likely scum between them and Kiiruma because I trust guava to make a correct townread on Kiiruma, especially one that I agree with. I don’t trust Kiiruma to make a correct townread on guava. I agree with it, but I’m also not going to act like I’m amazing at reading guava.

/shoot @Bionic @May @Garfooled @Zone_Q11 @Eddie

@Bionic has been shot!

They were...

Popcat :), Vanilla Town

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one pro-Town player remains alive.

Badeline has died.

Bionic has received the gun and has until 2023-12-07T01:50:00Z to shoot another player.

Do NOT put pressure on me to have to advocate for myself in a final 3 situation if we don’t win here aaaaaaaaa

Following orders

/shoot @Madeline @May @Garfooled @Zone_Q11 @Eddie

@Madeline has been shot!

They were...

Popcat :), Vanilla Town

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one pro-Town player remains alive.

Bionic has died.

Madeline has received the gun and has until 2023-12-07T02:23:00Z to shoot another player.

There’s no fucking way I was wrong on Guava nooo

Guava fucking pocketed me and Eliza was trying to do the same thing earlier.
I’m glad I was right on Eliza and Treasure as wolves. Right on Madeline as town
But I was wrong on Badeline and Bionic. I thought for sure game would end by now.

Alright, I ask that you don’t shoot straight away @Madeline I think it’s best to be able to look at everything so far so you’re able to have a fully informed decision. I feel gutted I was wrong on Guava man.

oh gagged

I’m still processing that Bionic was somehow town ngl

what was the ‘thought process’ on badeline anyway

looking back on it this post was totally to sew doubt because from your perspective it’s pretty clear you would be fighting me in f3 since the rest of thread trusted our clears on each other

but I’m stubborn as fuck and I rarely reevaluate my reads so I didn’t really think too much of you saying that I thought you were just paranoid

okay but why did you think this (also hedgy but I ahte people who call things hedgy)

like it’s true and sometimes it’s scummy but aghhh

Looking at the flipped wolves:

My analysis on Achromatic slot can be found here and within this you can see that Achro slot interacted a ton with their teammates. I had been actively analysing Achro slot when Tutuu died, so I didn’t even know they were killed while I was posting my thing :upside_down_face: I did even pick up on Achro slot interacting with Eliza within my post but thought it looked alright at the time since Eliza was someone who Achro slot treated as a scumlean.

Key Luka interactions

This was Luka’s first read of the game and it was a weak townread on a teammate. There were some more interactions with Treasure but these were spread out with Luka’s interactions with my own slot which were very different, Luka instead trying to throw early shade upon me.

One of the main themes within Luka’s ISO (Similar to Achro slot) was interactions with teammates quite a bit. Having interacted with Achromatics, Jail and Eliza. Even TMI’ing Eliza/Achro as a wolf pair based on this in which Luka said Eliza was W if paired with Achro, yet not bringing this up later into the game. Luka also said one more thing which has potential to look into which can be found here which you had analysed Madeline to help bring up a possibility of Eliza/Guava as wolves

Key Treasure interactions

I think this is becoming a common theme, but if you take a dive into Treasure’s ISO the early interactions are once again with… other flipped wolf mates. Achromatics and Luka primarily, with some interactions with jail to get them set up as a mis-kill.

This slot tried to pocket me, an example of which we have in: this post and was one of the only slots to focus on Tutuu’s reads which can be found in Treasure’s post here which notably (other than Eliza) has only had flipped T members so far and so I think wolves probably planned to kill Tutuu to try and push for mis-kills if we’d focused on Tutuu’s reads.

And one of the most weird interactions (in retrospect) which can be found here which feels like an attempt to speak to a teammate but not in a way within which much can be read into later. I wasn’t around when this was said, hence me not picking up on it sooner.

Key Eliza interactions

I think the most notable thing to analyse would be here with when Eliza decided to analyse Luka (A fellow wolf mate) and in the end tried to use it to justify a town read on herself and also to pocket me for later, which I did call her out on a couple of times.

By putting 2 town, 1 wolf within this, Eliza opened up the possibility for an instant win if Badeline chose to just follow the shots (since I had read Guava as good) and if not for Guava to look more innocent due to being included within this.

Notably, despite Guava having been around and interacting a bit, Eliza didn’t bother to make any read, as stated here which, if you’re making a read on a teammate you need to be careful of TMI and at that point we’d already sunk multiple wolves so Eliza being cautious about reading guava slot in retrospect looks bad for them and makes them more paired.

My read on Eliza was relatively consistent, thinking that Eliza was a top wolf candidate. Here was where I posted my ideal shot order. I didn’t think that it would be fully followed and I didn’t think it’d come down to this >.>

Badeline asked me who I’d shoot and once again I did say: This is what I’d shoot in a Final 5 situation with me having the gun.

Badeline had considered shooting Madeline and bare in mind that if this had happened, based on the posts at the time, Madeline probably would’ve shot Bionic and so if I was wolf, this would be perfect for me, an instant win. Instead I quickly jumped in to try and prevent this from happening which Badeline’s post can be found here and my attempt to stop Madeline from being shot can be found here. In the world where I succeeded, and, I did. It meant that instead of Madeline being shot, then Eliza or me would be shot due to Badeline’s read on Bionic, which in the world where we’re both wolves is once again, terrible.

Badeline had also considered shooting Bionic and having them shoot Guava, a slot which, at the time I thought was almost guaranteed to be town. So once again I disagreed with that happening. This post by Badeline can be found here with my response being this in a quick panic as I thought the shot was about to happen and I wanted to stop that chain.

One other notable thing I remember posting about which could help here was another post about me being against a Madeline shot here, with a follow up right below it here due to my Guava read. Upon Badeline asking about an Eliza shot here I replied saying my world which in retrospect was wrong. But I had confidence on Eliza and misplaced confidence in Guava.

If you think I’m a wolf still, I can understand it. I’ve not posted too much but I’ve tried to make myself readable. To the point where even Badeline who had thought I was wolf for honestly… most of the game, even ended up saying: this. I’m proud of how I’ve done this game and I will fight to prove myself in the end if I need to more than I already have.

@Madeline

Responding to your recent posts Guava:

I did already say something about that which can be found here I also didn’t like how Badeline handled some slots (E.G. Madeline) and also how Badeline handled my own slot, thinking that it was possible Badeline had pushed agenda in order to get me killed. Instead as it turns out Badeline just wanted to be able to read me, in which Badeline did at the end.

I thought you were town to the point that I was defending you to Badeline and others too. I several times stated that I thought game would end when Eliza and Bionic were dead (With an outside chance at Madeline), you being wolf hadn’t really crossed my head and it got me paranoid when Bionic got shot, game continued and then immediately shot Madeline too.

Your read on me was the first thing that made me think you were town. It shown accurate meta and build a level of trust due to it. This was a post in response to Madeline for the same question too.

Well clearly not cuz you’re scum LOL