Popcorny Redux🍿- (GAME OVER, MAFIA VICTORY)

Cuz it’s fuckin popcorn LOL if I had the gun I woulda said “what’s y’all’s favourite animal crossing villager” and shot the worst answer

This goes for people that I was townreading too btw I fully woulda shot you or badeline or madeline if they had bad taste

Because I was confused that someone would be shot when I hadn’t even spoken yet
Especially someone that had spoken getting shot when I and several other players hadn’t spoken yet. It felt weird. If this wasn’t a gamemode where the person with the gun is always town I would have thought Leafia was bussing

Only one of us has points to make period cuz ion got shit to say about this man :sob::sob: like fully he played me idk
He does seem a little. Overprepared to push me imo

Like when whatshisface shot you Kiiruma seemed more annoyed than anything, like “ugh I actually have to push guava I wish the game was over” as opposed to like “oh wow it’s actually guava”

But that could just be me extrapolating because from my perspective I know he’s scum and I’m town

<3

But from an outside perspective it just kinda looks like you saw t!Badeline pushing w!you and t!Madeline and said “oh if I push on Badeline, Madeline might help me because OMGUS”
Because that’s all it feels like to me it just feels like you pushed her because she read you like a book and nobody listened to her because you had everyone else fooled

You defending me in a post doesn’t mean you can’t be sewing doubt at the same time :sob::sob: like you were obviously purposefully leaving room to go back on your read later if need be

?? Girl like everyone else…
Love Eliza but she was so go girl give us nothing of course everyone thought it was her and bunny boy

I wasn’t prepared to push you at all guava, like, I thought that game was ending. You’d played me this game, I can’t lie.

I did a dive on Achro after Achro died and I came on. Are you gonna argue I was overprepared there too? I just happen to have been around this time.

As for you saying “Yeah you were defending just so you could fall back on it later”. If Badeline shoots Madeline, I highly doubt Madeline shoots anyone but Bionic/Eliza so that would give me a 50% chance at winning outright if me/Eliza was the team. Same with me defending you, if I’m a wolf, I have no benefit from you not being shot because of your read on me, I would just straight up win the game. Yet I tried to stop both of these things from happening due to my read on you and Madeline, compared to my read on Eliza and Bionic.

Eliza literally tried to pocket me and I called her out on it. I just didn’t realise you were also doing the same thing. Eliza saying that “Kiiruma’s town… oh but also, I’m town”

Sorry if wrong

/shoot @guavagudetama @May @Garfooled @Zone_Q11 @Eddie

gg

you’re wrong but that’s popcorn LOL

gg either way.

@guavagudetama was shot!

They were...

Popcat :), Vanilla Town

Win Condition: You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated and at least one pro-Town player remains alive.

@Madeline has died.

The Mafia have reached parity! They win the game!

Congratulations to...

@ElizaThePsycho
@Treasure
@Kiiruma
@Luka
@Achromatics

Thank you for playing...

@tutuu
@otterpopd
@Leafia
@jail
@Badeline