Post and i will tell you my off the cuff favorite mafia memory with you.

You know, for fun and stuff.

if you’re interested and all.

1 Like

meeee

hi

1 Like

My favorite mafia memory with you was stanning for you for two solid days in champs, noting how much you had improved because you were participating! Making reads! You were doing your very best.

It turns out you were mafia.

I was made fun of because I thought you had turned the corner on your town game but alas, no, you had wolfed me.

3 Likes

:wowee:

i cant wait for botcu to send me this year

again

wow

1 Like

:wowee:

It easily has to be when you and I found each other in pokemash and then that mother fucker happy comes out of nowhere with a gun and shoots you. Then i, about 20 minutes after ITAs end, put it together and tell him his wolfy ass shouldn’t have killed my friend. So then everyone next day hellmurdered him like a boss IN HONOR OF THE FALLEN UNOWN.

Although tbh that entire day 4 was very much a blood pumping experience and that was just the capper. It was a really fun game, and i was glad our friendship had come full circle from me accusing you of being mafia for… some undisclosed amount of time to me defending your corpse’s honor.

Although, more broadly, it was pretty cool that you invited me to this site when I was feeling alone and kicked around by spec chat. Hope you haven’t regretted that decision lol.

3 Likes

as far as im aware only one other person wants to go
and they’re scared of me (they just think that I’m gonna get voted, probably)

i’m sure you have many varied memories of me playing mafia

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hello

our game together. I do not give a single fuck if I did a bad, hosting with you was a FUCKING blast.

2 Likes

like fam

and uh

fam

Litten where even is that cat from I swear it’s been the same from like 40 years ago

agreed
getting the warning was worth it

1 Like

i was the last player to die so clearly i did something right

Hmm, were you involved in umineko mafia in some way? my memory fails me when we played together

1 Like

This cat is just a black cat I stole from the internet
The grass I stole from the internet too
And then katze mashed them together