Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Ah, things make more sense now

1 Like

I do agree with lucky that it might be a good idea to try and get low poster townies into heaven but I have no idea how we go about determining a low poster slank maf to a low poster townie

1 Like

plus it’s probs more of a convo piece for next phase since we aren’t even in heaven phase atm

1 Like

Over what?

You take multiple posts to say what could easily be said in one and pass that off as solving. You call Trochi town in multiple posts, but you don’t substantiate it in any of them, as well as pushing me, Wazza, and Hippo without giving any sort of case.
On top of that, you say you have no opinion on Kiiruma and are voting him for not having notices his posts when he had only posted twice by that point, while ignoring Gorta despite saying the same thing about his slot, which is inconsistent.

This series of posts is incredibly LAMIST and comes out of nowhere, which makes it feel forced and awkward.

2 Likes

I also think his posting towards Brad constitutes pocketing - he’s posting towards Brad and trying to convince him of his reads, such as on Wazza, but at no point has seemed to give consideration to Brad’s actual alignment, which suggests TMI.

1 Like

yeah both gorta and kirruma had both posted by then lol

also honestly if it was anybody except lucky I’d say it’s definitely “lamist” but I feel that way about how they always play. of course not to say it couldn’t be a maf or town move by him. just classically him

1 Like

Time to ISO Dive Rue.

WOW! Who would have guessed!
How do you plan to do this?

I also don’t like this thing they did with Tro in the beginning and if Rue is wolf then Tro is spewed town.

See idk what you guys are trying to do.
I understand make sure you have active and good players late game yada yada yada.
But like, Why are you guys throwing Hell Phase away like it’s last years carnival.

If we stick to “Low Posters Only” that limits us and doesn’t give us a good shot at the wolves.
IMO that entire concept is scum motivated.
Our goal here should be as simple as “Make Wolves go to Hell!”
All we need is 3 in Hell and we win and you guys are forgetting this!
It’s not hard for wolves to convince you all and jump their way on the village scale to land themselves in heaven because you guys keep throwing away hell phase to low posters.

What we need to do is make sure we are confident on a player being a certain alignment and vote for them in that respective category (Heaven/Hell).
Yes I think we should prioritize low posters, for that I agree with @Aelin
But we shouldn’t just throw it all on Hell and waste it.
There should definitely be a villager in the low posters and we need to find them!

1 Like

Nah that ain’t pocketing.
I don’t have any TMI mate, I just trust in Brad’s reads regardless of his alignment and since he is you know actually being pro town and giving reads I decided to comment my opinion on them.
If you think that’s TMI then lol.

1 Like

Look at the wagon.
It doesn’t take a genius to figure out why I’m voting Kiiruma and not Gorta.
Did Gorta have 3 Votes?

1 Like

I’m here, I’m there I’m everywhere which can also be nowhere at all. :see_no_evil:

1 Like

There was also nothing forced about it!

1 Like

well to be fair I also didn’t realize you were doing it just for wagon

1 Like

Potatoe

1 Like

Tomatoe

1 Like

think it might be bed time for you gamer

1 Like

ur not my mom

1 Like

thank god

2 Likes

And why’s that? Wouldn’t you be concerned about him leading you down the wrong path if he were a wolf?

1 Like

Alright but he showed he was paying attention to my posts, why purposely skip the parts that makes what he is saying wrong?

1 Like

:laughing:

1 Like