Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Ditto with Lucky; You yourself are not looking towny whatsoever, Kiiruma.
In fact, Rue’s sole reason to townread you (AFAIK) is because of meta.

I believe that there are more people townreading Lucky than the amount of people townreading you, so I don’t think you have the qualifications to do a “No U” on Lucky.

Continuing from the last quote above, you are not showing anyone you are town in this post (P#3713).
What you are doing is:

• Complain about the grammar twice
  • Talking fluff about Lucky’s ego, which anyone already knows is just growing endlessly

Plus, your reaction to my Homework Part 5 is a single “Boo” without reading it at all. (P#3716)
You know you are consensus POE. (P#2295)
You are "biased to all fuck". (P#2796)
–and somehow you still got the balls to tell everyone to “get good”. (P#3704)

…wow, this is pathetic and hypocritical.

Eh… You had Wazza as “potential wolf” at Heaven 1, and your reason to vote Wazza was not because you think she is town, but instead literally because you thought she was scum.

Sorry, but nope: I don’t trust your read on Brad.
Especially without any proof / arguments, that is not meta or tone.

i have a question, i thought there was a rule against people not voting? or is abstaining different from not voting?

At this point, I’m holding off in case the thread being locked causes someone’s post to be deleted.

There is a rule against people voting to execute no one, but there is not a rule against people not voting.

2 Likes

…? I thought we were not hammering because we didn’t want to change the datetime for the end of phase.

I don’t recall this site having that rule. At least, not when it’s not my games.

1 Like

Hell 2 - Votecount 15 (unchanged - final)

Vote Target Voted by Votes
dota Lucky, Aelin, Porscha, lol, Gorta, Moose 6/7
Aelin Trochilidae 1/7
BradLand Zone 1/7
Gorta Rue 1/7
Not Voting dota, Hippo, Kiiruma, BradLand 4

5 minutes to PM me with any errors

post reserved for flavor

1 Like

dota has been sent to Hell!

He was…

Parasaurolophus

Mafia Goon

You are Parasaurolophus, Mafia Goon. Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.

Ensure that the majority of the Mafia are sent to heaven or that the Mafia outnumber the town.

Hell 2 has ended. Heaven 2 begins and will end 2022-04-01T19:00:00Z

With 12 players, it takes 7 votes to reach majority.

6 Likes

Heaven 2 - Votecount 1

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Not Voting Lucky, BradLand, lol, Aelin, Rue, Hippo, Zone, Gorta, Kiiruma, Porscha, Trochilidae, Moose 12

nice

i will accept praise whenever you all appear, thats fine

I must say, I’m shocked.

/vote Lucky @Host_Account_1

the only thing I will praise you for is whatever you did to anger Felix, it was likely deserved.

im probably just going to votepark here and use this phase to scumhunt

Moving on, I want to send Rue to heaven.

/vote Rue @Host_Account_1