Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

Then what makes you say that?

Cause he’s wrong

Whether he should be wrong or not is a different matter.

The word moose comes from norther Native American roots so it doesn’t follow the same grammar rules as many other words

Also English is stupid in general

You don’t need to vote yet, focus on your work.

2 Likes

thanks

Shouldn’t you change your vote back to lol if you want a hammer?

[Language] is beautiful
 and yet so shit.

1 Like

IDK why but I read it as ‘Don’t need to vote you yet’
Anyway I’m surprised we didn’t end up voting skip, mafia struggling to coordinate smh

Do you have no reaction to Lucky flipping town?

I mean, in all honesty my reaction when it was first shown that Lucky was mafia was ‘OMG I was right, f yes’ then I saw the JK part and felt annoyed but I’m feeling a bit happier since I don’t need to deal with Lucky now AND we’re on track for a flawless game rn

2 Likes

that’s what i’m asking
if i should do that and if people want hammer rn

I don’t want an immediate hammer, but I don’t expect the outcome of today to be any different.

@Zone_Q11 @Kiiruma What are your thoughts on hammering early?

Well, this is a standard democracy.If “the majority wants to hammer,” then “the majority ignores the voices of the minority, regardless whether the minority agrees or disagrees with the motion to hammer.”

I crave it. FMPOV, there is no new information that can be obtained from discussions (at the moment), because [everything that needed to be discussed, has already been discussed in Hell 2 and Heaven 2].

Heck, even the 2nd half of Heaven 2 was unnecessary. The only reason it got extended was because the slankers didn’t vote.

At most, we can discuss our future plans in the event that lol flips town, but -in the likely event that lol flips mafia- discussing about this matter would be such a big waste of time and effort, that I simply go straight to the alternative, which is to hammer lol, and open Schrödinger’s box.

TL;DR end my suffering.

1 Like

That’s fair. @Trochilidae When you’re next around, can you vote lol?

1 Like

based i get out in 13 min anyway
/vote lol
@Host_Account_1

already ahead of u

is that hammer did we win

I believe we need one more vote.

it’s ok i’ll use another of my 4