nice

7 Likes

you can as long as you dont tell anyone

1 Like

2 Likes

:crab: seth is gone :crab:

3 Likes

i considered it

but then i looked at the list and realized that there would be no strong wolfteam

different people have different opinions on reranding

being openly a fan of it means people can just “oh theres no way the scumteam is x y and z the host would surely rerand it” and… meh

1 Like

its pretty bad that host can just decide whether or not someone gets to play wolf though

You know I’m not even gonna make solves anymore because there is so many probabilities in the world build that I don’t like to think it’s the worst mafia team.

1 Like

Wait… WAIT.
WE ACTUALLY GOT SETH TO QUIT!?

3 Likes

Quit at making solves.

if you wanted to go for a town leader you have to get better play and show your play is better, and make enough logic people are willing to sheep you

no you’ll quit FM
you said it yourself

2 Likes

Your reason to townread porscha was that “she wouldn’t make a TMI read on me just after her partner does the same thing”

If you used the advice in the ladd article of “re-evaluating why you have each read” rather than spamming that porscha was town and accusing people of gamethrowing then you could have easily realized something was wrong here

anyway

i will not lecture people on townplay

i am not currently licensed in such craft

sorry as per your initial post you are forcibly retired

bans you

5 Likes

If that were to happen, then Lucky wouldn’t be Seth anymore, but instead an entirely new existence that actually bothers to re-eval others and taking moments to think about his reads, rather than spamming one-liner reads.