Prehistoric Purgatory - Game Over: Town wins

this is based

1 Like

Because you asked me 1 question that turned into an interrogation 5 minutes into the game?

2 Likes

Hell 1 - Votecount 2

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Trochilidae SirDerpsAlot 1/8
BradLand Aelin 1/8
SirDerpsAlot Rue 1/8
Not Voting Lucky, BradLand, lol, dota, Wazza, Hippopablompoyeetus, Zone_Q11, Gorta, Kiiruma, Porscha, Trochilidae, Moose 12
1 Like

actually iā€™ve always kinda wondered if i could attempt to switch so that whoever took the wheel had no memory of being on a scumteam
but that would be Not Cool in practice

1 Like

It wasnā€™t a confident read, and I thought the rest of your posts were fine, so I moved off.

2 Likes

anyways
i go back to work

1 Like

Not even 5, more like 2 minutes. Either way.

1 Like

I mean
I could interrogate you if I wanted to
Would you like me to, Brad?

1 Like

one more question tho
should i read rue differently than i read mist

1 Like

Intriguing.

1 Like

I forgot how hard it is to keep up with you weirdos when theirs multiple people here

1 Like

Sure if you want to waste time asking me questions based off of basically nothing so far this game, then go ahead.

1 Like

Are they not the same person

confuse

1 Like

I would say yes.

1 Like

No one vote

1 Like

Yes, but with a different playstyle and tone.

1 Like

/vote Zone

2 Likes

no it isnā€™t

whatā€™s intriguing about it

1 Like

I townread Trochiā€™s intro post. Kinda feels like what I was feeling but less ā€œemotionalā€ part of the game and more ā€œtrying to improve in aspects of my gameā€ portion.

2 Likes

Iā€™m not asking you questions about the game, Iā€™m asking you questions about yourself. Itā€™s quite interesting that youā€™ve having trouble answering me upon your own basic-tiered thought processes, Brad.
Itā€™s a bit concerning, really. My vote on you was flexible, but itā€™s slowly becoming more and more rigid. Iā€™d truly just oh-so-terribly hate to end up in a tunnel on scum this early :)

1 Like