PSA - what to do when you lose all your progress on a game because you stored in on fol

Thank you for the heads-up, but unfortunately I disabled that setting since that just spams my inbox.
–I’ll simply have to choose the challenge of building everything from scratch. :+1:

1 Like

Is there any way to see the esit history of a post?

No, that doesn’t send a new email

Ah, damn. Any other ways?

Not that I’m aware, sorry

Will we see Bastard Sword on this website? Or was it lost forever when old FoL crashed?

If you downloaded your GDPR, it has a list of every single post you’ve ever made in existance and on what thread btw.
But it’s annoying to navigate.

2 Likes

Does this include your private pm stuff?

And also how do you download your GDPR

Pretty sure.

You went into settings and pressed ‘Request GDPR Download’ and it’d be sent to your email

1 Like

This is previously, if you haven’t before you can’t

It doesn’t

I appreciate the tip but I don’t think a single soul here ever knew about this nor used it

4 Likes

The export for this site includes PMs, so I would think the old one did as well. Though yeah, doesn’t matter for old site at this point if you hadn’t already done this. But people may want to consider this going forward as a way to backup PMs occasionally.

BTW it’s this button under Activity.

Does it? When I check it doesn’t include it

(I’ve sent several messages in PMS during this time)

here’s a PM of me asking Arete’s alt (whom was in Informed Spec Chat on their main) to sub in to WoW:BfA :wowee:

1 Like

There’s an actual field that says “Yes” for PMs and “No” for public

1 Like

One of the headings of the spreadsheet given by the GDPR is a true/false field of whether or not the message sent was a PM

1 Like

mindmeld Whysper locktown

1 Like

It might not show the PMs in that listing you are viewing on the site. Just the export includes them.

What happened to FOL?