Purgatory - Town Win!

Hey everyone, I’ll be mostly catching up tonight. Rn I’m in the mid #400s

3 Likes

Not initially
But then after I voted I realised “oh I can bait them into trying to hammer and out a wolf” because I thought hammer was 6 not 5 (I put myself at 4)

We didn’t learn we couldn’t self vote til today

1 Like

Joke is most of the lobby has me as town
And yes its because I am a woof
Also why isnt me / merpy tvt

I love oyu too <3 <3

Aww, you too :smiling_face:

1 Like

I sat there for 30 minutes in my computer programming class doing nothing waiting for someone to hammer me with a pretyped unvote in my little box
No one even spoke

1 Like

Town game, btw
Since you said you didnt know my town game

Oh okay, I’m not tripping then. There was nothing in the OP saying about no self-votes. When and why did we even learn this? Lol

LMAOOOOOO you’re such a dork :joy:

1 Like

Earlier Leafia tried to self vote

1 Like

Okay wow. Guava town stocks going up. For me.

I still need to ISO guava…
I did call them town from the start tho :p

1 Like

VOTE: Leafia

1 Like

(Didn’t mean to quote your message)

Hello everyone! I just got out of work, and have alot to do at home, but Im available now!

I understand the suspicion on me from both the last vote and the town ranking of the now deceased Ritsu, but I truthfully at the time believed my reasoning when I voted arturo, I stated why I was voting him but I dont think I started nor pushed for others to vote him. As for the Ritsu ranking thing, I dont mean to gloat, but at around that time most townies had me at number one townie. I understand that this is still suspicious, and I would be suspicious too, I just think its important to note!

This being said, I am down to both heaven vote TuTuu and/or Leafia (Which btw love the eeveelution representation <3) . Id feel alot more comfortable voting Leafia because Id rather Tutuu still be here for future discussions, as I trust the way they lead and the way they go into discussions but on the same hand this is a fine vote with me either way so Im willing to hear everyone out on it! (^ν^)

VOTE: Leafia

1 Like

Also I would like to disagree with Tutuus proposition that I have played too clean of a game as I was a voter on arturo, who I now believe has reason to believe he is town

hey guys the confirmed evil is voting leafeon

who do you think is confirmed evil

I think I know I just want you to clarify

Detective
But based on what ive said honestly everybody is confirmed evil

oh I was wrong I thought you were gonna say tutuu

1 Like