Purgatory is an open setup designed by Elscouta and Bicephalous Bob
Setup found here
- Follow the Forum Game Rules.
- Must meet the minimum of 10 posts every 24 hours or you will be replaced.
- Instead of day and night, phases alternate between heaven and hell. The game starts with a hell phase. All phases have 24-hour deadlines.
- During the heaven phase, the town votes to send one player to send to heaven. During the hell phase, the town votes to send one player to hell.
- Town wins if the majority of the mafia is sent to hell, the mafia wins if the majority of the mafia is sent to heaven.
- Alignment is revealed upon being sent to heaven or hell.
- All mafia members, whether alive or sent away, can talk to each other at all times in the mafia discord server.
- Only townies who are sent to hell are added to the dead discord server. Townies who are sent to heaven have a separate martyr discord server.
- When 50% of the living players are mafia, a Judgment Day occurs. All living players lose the ability to vote. The martyrs privately vote in the martyr server to send a living player to hell. If the player is town, the mafia win. If not, the game moves on to a hell phase.
- Compulsive plurality eliminations! Ties are broken by checking whoever got their last vote first. The person who got the last vote first gets executed.
- No execution votes and self votes are disabled
- Flavor is not alignment indicative.
Wolfgang, Vanilla Town
Win Condition: You win when majority of the Mafia is sent to Hell. You lose when majority of the Mafia is sent to Heaven.
Wigfrid, Mafia Goon
Win Condition: You win when majority of the Mafia is sent to Heaven. You lose when majority of the Mafia is sent to Hell.
- Sent to Heck: Ritsu → Mafia Goon
- Sent to Heaven: tutuu → Vanilla Town
- Sent to Heck: Neblig → Mafia Goon