Know thy self, know thy enemy.
A thousand battles, a thousand victories.
- Follow the Forum Game Rules.
- Post a minimum of 10 game related posts per day phase.
- Do not forget to leave a vote at the end of the day. (Unless Majority was activated.)
- Fail to heed the former three rules more than once, and you will be subbed out or modkilled.
- I can and might have to add and/or remove rules in the future. Except the first rule.
Let’s just hope that I won’t have to use this rule.
- Days last 48 hours unless majority is reached early, and nights last 24 hours.
- There are no logs / last will mechanics.
- All actions must be submitted in your classcards / role PMs.
- Role and alignment flips will be shown after a player dies.
- The Mafia factional kill IS mandatory.
- The Mafia factional kill IS assigned, meaning that a specific member of the Mafia is required to be chosen to perform the factional kill.
- The Mafia will communicate through a private message.
- Executions are majority and plurality. In cases of a tie, the executions will be determined randomly among the players outside the tie.
- No Exe is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the day early. In case No Exe and a player are tied at the end of the day, No Exe takes priority.
- All votes must be in the form of
**/vote Player**to be considered valid, and all unvotes must be in the form
**/unvote**. This is to enable the smooth processing of votes. (Please don’t put your votes at the end of a sentence and make a new line instead.)
- Self-votes are considered valid votes.
- Votes are locked in MYLO and LYLO scenarios.
- The game starts when the player list is fully filled, at 1 PM EST.
- This is a closed rolemadness setup. Everyone will have exactly two abilities.
- At the start of the game, nobody will know what their abilities are. (See role example)
- Some information regarding some players roles will be shown in red. (See role example)
- At the start of each day phase, all players are able to ask 4 questions regarding their roles.
- The host will only answer with a [Yes] or a [No].
- The answers will be given 24 hours after the start of the day.
- Any questions submitted after 24 hours will be ignored.
- There will be a Quiz Event at D2, and a Mini-Game Challenge at D3. Everyone can participate, and for every 3 points you get from these events, you will be able to ask 1 more question regarding your role. You may ask these extra questions at any time during day phase.
Note: It is heavily advised to give your questions as precise as possible to avoid ambiguous interpretations of the hosts’ answers.
Bad question examples:
- After receiving an alignment as feedback: “Am I insane?”
> Assuming you are an investigative, insanity is not the only factor which can cause you to gain a false feedback.
- “Does my ability have negative consequences to my target?”
> "Negative consequences" is too ambiguous, and I don't know which ability you are talking about since you have two abilities.
- “Using MU Database as reference, do I have a support ability or something akin to it?”
> NGL, CBA to check all roles in MU database.
> The host will only respond to the categories Communicative, Informative, Killing, Misleading, Power-gaining, Protective, Redirection, Role-changing, and Voting.
> Any other categories -e.g. Roleblocker (Manipulative) and Universal Backup (Support)- falls under "Other".
Good question examples:
- After receiving an alignment as feedback: “Do I have an investigative ability?” & “Under normal circumstances, after using my first ability, is it possible for my feedback to be incorrect?”
- “Does my second ability change the effect of my target’s ability?”
- Wazza (High Priority)