Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

My secret town ability is to be a god-tier scumreader

basically I know the entire mafia team but I have to pretend I don’t mechanically know who they are and have to pretend I was scumreading them and if I don’t then I die

How to win at Mafia:

Step 7: Commit arson on the Town Core, to root out any deepwolves.

3 Likes

I’m going to continue making terrible jokes about what my ability is because it makes me feel better about not being able to guess what my ability will be

1 Like

We are nearing the 200 post mark, which means that the wild flailing about will need to end, and instead normal flailing about will take place, as we actually determine who is or isn’t scum.

2 Likes

Yeah things about to be getting serious

Next preson to post is lock scum

person*

3 Likes

hi

So, where is everyone? It feels a little aerated in this thread.

stop making me google words :sob: (ftr its fine)

i mean like I can try to make reads but there havent been many posts to go off of, idrk what to say other than like everyone null

Lies

I refuse to elabourate

What is my opinion on Kiiruma/Leafia?

Kiiruma is scum leafia is null I’ve read your mind

What are your reads on them?

They took my joke about them referring to “the private chat” seriously which I think is somewhat evil since they took it so seriously instead of laughing it off, but eh…

1 Like

I’d quote it but it’s like not that hard to scroll up and the joke came with a massive picture of RDJ so

I’d quote it for prosperity.

i know this one but ur cuttin it close

Thats a fair point but imo kiiruma can do that as either alignment. I don’t really see a good reason to read him as town or as scum so far, same with basically everyone else

1 Like