Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

If anyone can cop + heal me tonight, I will most likely able to guarantee… more or less limtied security to myself.

But ehh… that would require both cop and healer to know theirs aproximate roles. Probably a topic for later.
For now - just avoid targeting me.

2 Likes

And… that secures my eevee townread.
I don’t think eevee just casually claims this as mafia in thread.

When if it’s true (but maf) then it’d be so bad to deter people from visiting em
And if it’s false (and maf) it could become obvious if someone just visited them tonight lol

It could also be reverse psychology, where eevee is a scum PGO wanting town to visit them.

I think Jake has perhaps been helping the most out of anyone myself. They remind me of me in my most recent finished town game.

My inactivity can be explained by me being in another game as well, a more active one that I’m pretty invested in. Not to mention the game I’m choosing with Crich that started a little over 4 hours ago. It’s currently N1 in it now being a BotF type game. Looking forward to the start of D1.

1 Like

I wouldn’t blame you if you did honestly. I’m usually better at reading people as a villager even if I think I’d be a bit more invested in this game if I was a wolf. I love being a wolf.

Welcome back Leafia.
Are you able to do what I have requested you to do?

I can definitely see Good Question being scum here based on his play. /vote Good Question @Host_Account_1

Holy nelson that’s a lot of posts

Alts aren’t allowed so Good Question can’t be Brad.

Willing to give Kiiruma a slight townlean here.

Really interesting, also good in general
I now have also extra-mechanic townread on JakeTheWolfie

Yeah. We call it training.

Townlean from me honestly.

GQ was interesting but this is also interesting… You’re voting GQ because they agree with you?

Hmmm, you need a villager to die to activate your role? In that case, I volunteer.

I agree with you there.

I am Brad…

Getting caught up right now. Then I can do it now that we have more substance to the thread. Who were the four people you wanted my views on again?

@Leafia