Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Hmmm, honestly, with that name, I can see the hosts agreeing to let you use it as long as you didn’t keep it a secret as to who.you were. I know I would’ve.

I’ll do that now.

Kiiruma: I think he’s villagery enough and I think he’d be pushing on me a lot harder right now if he was a wolf or he’d possibly be saying that I’m a null to him. I don’t think he’d be expressing concern over my slot like this.

Hippo: I don’t even remember much of anything from him which is weird. He’s usually a bit more outspoken as a villager than this. A scumlean.

YBW: I’d say maybe nulltown. From what I remember, he hasn’t really been one way or the other although he has a slightly more villagery feel than a scummy one.

Eli: I don’t think he’s done much that I remember so null. GTH I’d say scum though with how his posts that I remember were.

1 Like

I stated in the signup thread it was me.

I probably could’ve had the host put my name on the playerlist so people didn’t get confused but I didn’t think that through.

How does this post make you feel, Leafia?

1 Like

i’d support a jake wagon

I’m supporting a Jake or a Hippo wagon.

Leafia probably town.

That post was what made me decide that he’s a townlean of mine.

So brings me to…

Town:
Kiiruma
Aelin
Leafia

Scumreading:
Hippo
Jake

Are you sure you don’t have TMI there? Could you please explain this read?

The stuff about me I guess.

The questioning also helps further that.

While I do feel weird about that, I guess I can accept that for now.

1 Like

Anyway, heading to bed now, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

I don’t think thats the reason Aelin is voting brad, his progression on the read was kinda eh and I think thats what Aelin saw

you can look in the signup thread, its just brad lmao (idk why they allowed it while saying no alts)

to be fair, this was over a day ago and you havent done much since

Whys that?

ehhh this feels weird and unlike leafia I’m not entirely willing to accept it

1 Like

I don’t like how he said probably instead of just saying like a townlean or something like that, sounds like he doesn’t wanna commit fully to a read

I don’t really get these reasonings. When you say stuff about me do you mean the vote? Also I don’t really see how questioning people shows someone alignment

Questioning the townread itself was what was helping.

i’m going to bed soon so ill just say a few things before I do. I’ll probably be around for EoD but incase I sleep for a long time then know that I’m fine with a GQ vote & execute so far, but I’ll be keeping my vote on Eli for now bc I don’t see a great reason to change it.

goodnight… :smiling_imp: :woman_shrugging: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :joy_cat:

A replacement is needed.
Pinging all backups.
@WindwardAway
@Whysper
@nightingale
@Geyde
@GGhana
@Osieorb18
@Wazza