Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I think he’s the scummiest person alive. Just due to how he handled things. Also, no idea why the wolves killed Aelin considering her EoD. It had me suspecting she might be a wolf honestly.

I think if anything it shows that your perspective was off.
So why is Brad now evil but they weren’t EoD?

When I saw blizer had died I was looking forward to an epic eod read and then it was just cuz the split vote mechanic is a meme

@Blizer do better next time please, exceedingly poor town play letting urself get voted like that with no defense

1 Like

Kiiruma, you do realize I thought they were evil at EoD too? I was even voting for him. If you can think of someone you think is scummier, I’ll listen to your case on them though.

Yeah I wasn’t sold on Aelins jake read either so idk why they killed aelin

Someone backread aelin I cba

I nominate @Kiiruma to backread Aelin and quote all important reads they made.

Congratulations Kiiruma, this is a highly prestigious position!!!

1 Like

I got better things to do like ask my 4 bonus questions from the quiz lol

Is it advnatgeouse to do quiz on laptop or phone?

I’m on phone rn

I did laptop because I can type fast.
Having to answer 13 questions in 5 mins ain’t easy anyway.
Yet alone having to think about the answers first.

Depends on your typing speed tbh

Plus the bonus question, focus on it early

I’ll get my laptop in a bit and do it the

Why don’t you backread Aelin when you can? Or backread blitzkrieg

So VCA points to leafia more likely town over good cuz there was no effort to flip it to good by a vote or 2.

Unless mafia were already on GoodQuestion and are in leafia/ybw/Jake and they didn’t wanna obviously pile onto a wolf CW. But jake and ybw have both seemed moderately towny to me.

Having said that the leafia wagon is 3/4 pure at least and I give kiiruma a solid null.

Oh blizer uses their ability on me in the day btw

In conclusion idk

How do you know this?

I got a notification about I literally asked ppl but no one responded apart from ybw and then I left