Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

I know you scumread me, but at least give something for the others to analyze here.

if i state why it ruins the RT
i mean what

no

1 Like

Sure, you don’t need to explain your reads. No one is forcing you to explain your reads. However, if your reads having weight and credibility is desirable, then you may wish to explain them.

2 Likes

(Also, if being alive is desirable, then you may want to do more than try to evade doing pro-town work)

There’s literally a group that’s saying the same people are town…we are all repeating the same reads.

Do you know what that means?

That a towncore has been formed.

Exactlyyyyyyy

Do you disagree with the towncore?

Absolutely not.

Then why are we talking about the towncore?

I townread myself because I am town

1 Like

I don’t know why I jumped in here responding to this message saying that but I did

I still stand by the fact kiiruma is potentially evil because of how they reacted to my joke D1 but I admit it’s entirely possible that I’m hyperfocusing on one thing and not looking at the bigger picture.

YBW feels like an evil throwing shade on brad for not outing their reads but at the same time were unwilling to out their reads on kiiruma outside of “They feel good because my gut said so” which is about as descriptive as the “They are good” we’re getting from brad, /shrug If anything YBW/Kiiruma would be evil together in my world

I don’t offer townreads because I didn’t read the thread sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like

I really don’t like that a towncore has been formed on D2 honestly, that just doesn’t sit right with me

ummmm
ok

I dont even think kiiruma is good? Like I said they were at most nulltown?
Guess you really didnt read thread huh

thnx

Nope :slight_smile: I still think you’re evil in an isolated bubble and I’m not going to clear you just because you said some mean words to Kiiruma

I dont understand your reasoning. I’m fine if u scumread me but like, your reasoning relies on something that literally didnt happen

Well that’s fine I’ve got plenty of time to change my mind or reinforce my viewpoint

yea thats how time works

anyway do u have any other reads

I probably just read your early iso wrong so I’ll do it again at some point tommorow