Questions FM - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Technically speaking, a vote is not mean words.

1 Like

Not really any that I can put any stock into because I havenā€™t read the thread yet and I donā€™t have time to do any deep analysis (staring at the screen until something happens) though if you ask me at a glance Jake is probably good and Kiiruma is still probably evil.

Probably biased from the D1 stuff but to an extent it does feel like they donā€™t seem to care about the game-state, implying they arenā€™t worried about being killed at night at all or about solving the game. Iā€™m not saying you canā€™t joke around and stuff because Iā€™m doing the exact same thing, but I am saying that, as town, I would expect them to be contributing a bit more towards solving peoplesā€™ abilities and their own ability too. So far all theyā€™ve done is post mostly fluff involving messing around and being jovial and being defensive when anyone aims the gun at them, it seems? I donā€™t think thatā€™s town behaviour I think itā€™s wolf behaviour from someone who knows the only risk they face is being voted out

Wait what? I said that I liked the towncore.

If you like the towncore, then why are we discussing it?

why is there a towncore in the first place, is it literally just mech

1 Like

If itā€™s mech please explain how you guessed your ability D1 well enough to know the information youā€™re getting isnā€™t being messed with in some way by mafia abilities or your own

1 Like

:-1:

I dont agree with ur points here but they are towny

I was just confirming it? Youā€™re questioning me on my reads so thatā€™s my explanation.

D2 Vote Count

Voted Voter Count
MokaJoe Osieorb18, JakeTheWolfie, Leafia 3/6
GoodQuestion EliThePsycho 1/6
[Not voting] eevee, GoodQuestion, Kiiruma, Hippopablompoyeetus, YoubutWorse, MokaJoe, Jarek 7

Due to ā€œreasons I couldā€™ve explained, but wonā€™tā€, the EOD has been postponed by 24 hours from 2022-01-26T18:00:00Z to 2022-01-27T18:00:00Z.

Reasons I could've explained in big text, but instead put in a spoiler to make it more readable.

The other gameā€™s EOD is somewhat matching this gameā€™s EOD, which is apparently not a good thing. So instead of letting (some) people play 2 games for 45 hours and do nothing in 2 games for 21 hours, (some) people will instead play this game when it is night phase in the other game (and vice versa).

NAI Mass Ping

@YoubutWorse
@JakeTheWolfie
@Leafia
@ElizaThePsycho
@Jarek
@Osieorb18
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@GoodQuestion
@Kiiruma
@eevee
@MokaJoe

2 Likes

if we actually have 3 masons game got pretty easy tbh

2 Likes

Seeing as Moka has been non existence since red check Iā€™m assuming they are just outted mafia not wanting to spew

1 Like

Wait hang on a sec how do u know ur masons, even passive abilities donā€™t give u info on what they do

Either my passive is the thing that makes me show mafia or osie is insane cop or osie is lying (either reaction testing or trying to get an easy vote on me as a mafia but I donā€™t see why would they do it because it will gther all the suspicions on them)

GQ being indecisive and not voting for counter wagon when their vote counts were same (before aelinā€™s last second vote) could be town

these didn't age well

I also searched what tentative means itā€™s probably just a misinterpreted result (or the last one)

Itā€™s almost as if you get 4 questions a day and dividing them up makes it much easier

Tzon Sue, why must we suffer?

1 Like

oh mad i totally forgot about asking questions to hosts

1 Like